ADVERTISEMENT

Geno F'N Smith

So putting me on ignore lasted what...12 hours....

You are by far the biggest waste of space here.....congrats on that honor....

Even kingcoal, greg and skyhawk bring something to the table....but not you....you just ramble on how you are leaving or ignoring people....yet here you are boring all of us some more with your pathetic need for message board attention....

Herd actually stays above the line really WFF. It’s really me and you that go gutter. I’m totally willing to back away from the nasty crap. Honestly I giggle at us sometimes but the personal ridiculousness should probably end. Greg is a huge Pitt guy that really likes WVU and Ohio State. There’s a back story and you would totally get it if he ever lets you guys know. Our entire family is from WV and Ohio. His dad was like All State at Bellaire High School right below Wheeling down on Ohio River on Ohio side. His dad turned Woody Hayes and Bo Schembechler down to play at Purdue. He wanted to be a doctor and the other two would not let him take sciences until his Jr year. I live in Fairmont but like Ohio State. I cheer for WVU for sure but Ohio St is my go-to. Greg hates Penn State and ND. He has been to 12-15 WVU games over the last decade and at least a couple Bowl games. He literally almost was in a rumble with 3 or 4 WVU fans against a few Syracuse fans that were acting like assholes to a couple WVU girls. This is the truth WFF. Not sure it means anything just sayin....

Well I for one hope there is cake and ice cream.

Geno did get a bad draft going to the Jets, but his ego and mouth didn’t help his cause while there. He may not get as far as Leftwhich (sorry if I miss spelled his name) but he could get into coaching at the college or pro level. Leftwhich is on his way to a head coaching position.

I agree with sider. Sometimes the first stop can ruin a career. We’ve seen it for sure. Can’t argue your point isn’t true. The Jets are a career killer.

So putting me on ignore lasted what...12 hours....

You are by far the biggest waste of space here.....congrats on that honor....

Even kingcoal, greg and skyhawk bring something to the table....but not you....you just ramble on how you are leaving or ignoring people....yet here you are boring all of us some more with your pathetic need for message board attention....
I was asked to unignore you, in order to invite you to the Woodshed, a place where your horrible posts are a better fit. However, you're too yellow to show up. Folks are waiting patiently for you, Slim.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Herd actually stays above the line really WFF. It’s really me and you that go gutter. I’m totally willing to back away from the nasty crap. Honestly I giggle at us sometimes but the personal ridiculousness should probably end. Greg is a huge Pitt guy that really likes WVU and Ohio State. There’s a back story and you would totally get it if he ever lets you guys know. Our entire family is from WV and Ohio. His dad was like All State at Bellaire High School right below Wheeling down on Ohio River on Ohio side. His dad turned Woody Hayes and Bo Schembechler down to play at Purdue. He wanted to be a doctor and the other two would not let him take sciences until his Jr year. I live in Fairmont but like Ohio State. I cheer for WVU for sure but Ohio St is my go-to. Greg hates Penn State and ND. He has been to 12-15 WVU games over the last decade and at least a couple Bowl games. He literally almost was in a rumble with 3 or 4 WVU fans against a few Syracuse fans that were acting like assholes to a couple WVU girls. This is the truth WFF. Not sure it means anything just sayin....
Joey freakin' Galloway

• Love
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
You have become a sad and pathetic douchebag....Instead of laughing at you...we ALL feel sorry for you now.

Still making puppet posts? Just sad...Everyone is so tired of your repetitive bullshit.

Way to derail another thread.

@Homebrew Eer who on earth are you 😂. Who’s your master bater, apologies, master handle.

Im putting you on ignore...it makes the board 10 fold better.
Thank you. I, along with a half dozen other posters love this idea. Means we will no longer be stalked by you during the late morning hours between 2 & 3 a.m. Any chance of getting the Townes profiles to do the same?

I guess the 5th grade playground mentality never goes away for some people. I am so happy over being in Mountaineer Field for a stupendous game with an incredible end zone catch and an astounding takeaway of a Cyclone football inches short of the goal when the Mountaineer's knee came into contact with and caused the ball to come loose. It was worth the 5-minute wait to find out if the play would stand or be over-ruled. Tough on my Pacemaker, but "the call stands" made my heart pop back to normal.

Last edited:
I guess the 5th grade playground mentality never goes away for some people. I am so happy over being in Mountaineer Field for a stupendous game with an incredible end zone catch and an astounding takeaway of a Cyclone football inches short of the goal with the Mountaineer's knee came into contact with and caused the ball to come loose. It was worth the 5-minute wait to find out if the play would stand or be over-ruled. Tough on my Pacemaker, but "the call stands" made my heart pop back to normal.
The playground will never end unfortunately. Now for your daily school lesson...

A pacemaker is a small, battery-operated device that helps the heart beat in a regular rhythm. An implantable cardiac defibrillator is a device that monitors your heart rate and delivers a strong electrical shock to restore the heartbeat to normal in the event of tachycardia.

You are speaking more of a defibrillator than a pacemaker.

Thank you. I, along with a half dozen other posters love this idea. Means we will no longer be stalked by you during the late morning hours between 2 & 3 a.m. Any chance of getting the Townes profiles to do the same?
Oops...I lied...someone told me not too.....LMAO...what a dumbass.

And thanks stalker for recording what time I post.

Nothing says obsessed stalker than knowing what time other people post.

You should create a poll seeing how many people actually want you to stay...maybe you would get more than three votes like bitchgregor did....LMAO.

Reactions: denniskembala
The playground will never end unfortunately. Now for your daily school lesson...

A pacemaker is a small, battery-operated device that helps the heart beat in a regular rhythm. An implantable cardiac defibrillator is a device that monitors your heart rate and delivers a strong electrical shock to restore the heartbeat to normal in the event of tachycardia.

You are speaking more of a defibrillator than a pacemaker.
Which do you have? Based upon your definitions, Huggins has a defibrillator, correct?

I will tell you who I am not....a spitt fan that hangs out on a WVU board fan 24/7 while trying to pass myself off as a WVU fan because I have a dead aunt in Wheeling.
PiT needs to worry about their own dooflinky team. Not having pipe dreams about beating teams they don't play anymore.

Too bad Paterno isn't here anymore to slice up more crap sandwiches for PiT to swallow.

PiT needs to worry about their own dooflinky team. Not having pipe dreams about beating teams they don't play anymore.

Too bad Paterno isn't here anymore to slice up more crap sandwiches for PiT to swallow.
So you're a PSU lover. Did you date Jerry Sandusky?

You still having that Ernest Hemingway love affair?
You don't even know who Ernest Hemingway is. You need an education for such knowledge. I'm confident he never coached college football either. Pick a profile denny boy.

I'm busy on The blue lot. Tell your daddy to give you some money then you can post with the adults.

You don't even know who Ernest Hemingway is. You need an education for such knowledge. I'm confident he never coached college football either. Pick a profile denny boy.

I'm busy on The blue lot. Tell your daddy to give you some money then you can post with the adults.
Lol... did you look up what the love affair is? I doubt it. Otherwise you'd stop the nonsense.

Any chance of getting the Townes profiles to do the same?
How funny is it TVZ hasn't been here for weeks yet he still lives in your brain....much like I do.

You can't exist without mentioning either one of us here.

What a sad life you lead.

<<<< woodshed thataway, you mouthy coward
I will FOREVER laugh that bitchgregor got three whole votes to stay....LMAO....Hundreds of people here and three, THREE...wanted him to stay...

Of course I didnt lower myself to enter that garbage thread, but that is what I was told.

And you turdboy.....biggest loser here.....I live in your head rent free.

Oh...tvz says hi! LMAO

Last edited:
I will FOREVER laugh that bitchgregor got three whole votes to stay....LMAO....Hundreds of people here and three, THREE...wanted him to stay...

Of course I didnt lower myself to enter that garbage thread, but that is what I was told.

And you turdboy.....biggest loser here.....I live in your head rent free.

Oh...tvz says hi! LMAO

Hey he threw out a poll and tGJJ got very little replies to retire his handle. That‘s a fact Jack...

Allen....getting this thread back on topic...who threw for more yards last week?

Smith...or all the spitt and marshall COMBINED quarterbacks in the NFL?
Adding Michigan quarterbacks:

Tom Brady 375 yards
Geno 195 yards

Also with Michigan quarterbacks:

Tom Brady with 81,854 career yards
Tom Brady with 606 TD passes
Tom Brady with 7 Super Bowl Rings

Now do the same with every WVU quarterback in the NFL for the last 6 decades, and combine them if needed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT