ADVERTISEMENT

GeauxHerd

banker6796

Junior
Jan 15, 2007
Has already been banned, from a smack board, for smacking? And whitetail says Marshall fans are pussies? Seems contradictory.

Reactions: 30Kelly
Has already been banned, from a smack board, for smacking? And whitetail says Marshall fans are pussies? Seems contradictory.
What kind of obsessed piece of white trash posts personal information on a message board, just because he is getting bitch slapped?

Did he post something about me?

If he did I totally missed it and I am certain it was incorrect, but good to see that I am still in his head.

No, it was another poster.
Not a surprise. I have played him so long now even if he did figure out who I am, he would not have the self confidence to act upon it. Then again, he would tell me he did not care or was taking pitty on me...BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And whitetail says Marshall fans are pussies?

I'll say it again ... your administration and coaches are pussies for the way they schedule.
I've made no comment about the fans or directly about any of you on the board (not even in retaliation for what was said to me) .... but keep making stuff up if that's what you need to do.

However, if you have to make stuff up to try to make a point, why are you doing it? Seems there could be other points you could try to make without having to make shit up.

I think banning folks is a little over the top.
The only thing I would ban people for is sharing real life stuff, like he did. Even Little Detroit's racist rants don't deserve banning, because I like everyone getting to see what a racist piece of white trash he is..

So dole, was it your stuff he posted? It is kind of amazing how quick he tracks that stuff down. Not saying I'm a fan of people doing that, but the scary thing is he usually finds out everything and then only teases it with random, cryptic hints that only the target understands.

So dole, was it your stuff he posted? It is kind of amazing how quick he tracks that stuff down. Not saying I'm a fan of people doing that, but the scary thing is he usually finds out everything and then only teases it with random, cryptic hints that only the target understands.
I just hope he doesnt find me. I have too many skeletons.

Reactions: 30Kelly

Yes, he's a regular
inspector-clouseau.jpg

People who get banned tend to show up under another name asking why they were banned. The name can be newly registered or an old back-up. Smarter trolls back up their dupe when it's kicked into use with a newly minted handle, or "sockpuppet". The sockpuppet can be held back, or it can be used to throw out a few random comments now and then to establish the handle on the board.

I wouldn't be surprised if ol' Geaux isn't working a dupe handle and a new sockpuppet on this thread.

It is amazing when dumb, meth-mouthed white trash think they are smart, while everyone else is laughing at them...

I like tony and humpy...but these other perverted trashy posters bring the mooU fan base to lower levels. There is absolutely no smack, just perverted shit that is spewed! I really do laugh at the stupidity of their posts tho! Just when you think a fan base can't sink any lower, BAM!! I guess they are stuck in the Coriolis effect of the commode.

I like tony and humpy...but these other perverted trashy posters bring the mooU fan base to lower levels. There is absolutely no smack, just perverted shit that is spewed! I really do laugh at the stupidity of their posts tho! Just when you think a fan base can't sink any lower, BAM!! I guess they are stuck in the Coriolis effect of the commode.
That is exactly how I feel...

that's a lie...marshall fans have no smack.......none whatsoever.......and yes, all 17 marshall fans , you included, are pussies of the first magnitude......so pussy that your own "smack" board got shut down....by your OWN fans....the height of pussy stupid

that's a lie...marshall fans have no smack.......none whatsoever.......and yes, all 17 marshall fans , you included, are pussies of the first magnitude......so pussy that your own "smack" board got shut down....by your OWN fans....the height of pussy stupid
Hard to argue with that...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT