ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to WVU Football

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Athlon has you as the 14th best team entering the season.

That's the good news.

Bad news, is that Athlon is only looking at the Big XII conference teams, and worse news is that there's only 14 teams, which means the four G5 teams moving in are all seen as being better programs than WVU this coming football season.

Keep in mind, it's never too late to beg the American for admission. Seems to be the best fit for WVU these days (in all sports). Of course, Marshall could probably put in a good word for you if the Sun Belt seems more appealing to you. However, you would have to play sporting events in Huntington, so that's probably a non-starter for you. C-USA maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
Athlon has you as the 14th best team entering the season.

That's the good news.

Bad news, is that Athlon is only looking at the Big XII conference teams, and worse news is that there's only 14 teams, which means the four G5 teams moving in are all seen as being better programs than WVU this coming football season.

Keep in mind, it's never too late to beg the American for admission. Seems to be the best fit for WVU these days (in all sports). Of course, Marshall could probably put in a good word for you if the Sun Belt seems more appealing to you. However, you would have to play sporting events in Huntington, so that's probably a non-starter for you. C-USA maybe?
Just hope they can beat Texas Tech this week in hoops...keep a NIT date with the Herd in Huntington alive!

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
Just hope they can beat Texas Tech this week in hoops...keep a NIT date with the Herd in Huntington alive!
Something tells me WVU would come down with a mysterious illness on gameday. Like I said before, Huggins is no Einstein, but he's no fool when it comes to history. 0-7 is a hard pill to swallow.

Something tells me WVU would come down with a mysterious illness on gameday. Like I said before, Huggins is no Einstein, but he's no fool when it comes to history. 0-7 is a hard pill to swallow.
They are not above taking a powder! But wit ha loss to lowly TT, NIT pretty much out the window!

ADVERTISEMENT