ADVERTISEMENT

Gavin Newsome, Diane Feinstein caught without masks

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
I you’re going to talk the talk, walk the walk. The arrogance of the entitled.

Newsome enjoying a mask-less birthday party at the French Laundry, one of the best and most expensive restaurants in the world ($350-$650 per person). If you going to destroy your political career, might as well do it after a great meal.
gavin-newsom-dinner-party-01-1.jpg

I guess Feinstein is special.
23FEDS_0XfZerRf00

Last edited:
Yes, wrong needs to be called out regardless of who. That is what makes reasonable people different than scum Trumpers.

I don't know about Feinstein picture as that needs more context but Newsome, no excuse.

Yes, wrong needs to be called out regardless of who. That is what makes reasonable people different than scum Trumpers.

I don't know about Feinstein picture as that needs more context but Newsome, no excuse.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein was slammed on social media after a video showed her chatting with aides while not wearing a mask on Capitol Hill.

Just one day after she urged her 1.4 million Twitter followers to “please wear a mask” and “maintain physical distancing,” the California Democrat was spotted in a Senate office building corridor chatting with others while not wearing a mask and not keeping a 6-foot distance.

In the video posted by The Recount, everyone is wearing a mask except for Ms. Feinstein, who has called for a nationwide mask mandate.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/18/dianne-feinstein-slammed-after-being-spotted-witho/

Masks don’t work

Great to see you defend your liberal kin. I always knew you we a closet liberal.

I was going to say that if you don’t think masks reduce the chance of Covid infection, you‘re a moron, but I think you‘re a moron anyway.

Last edited:
I you’re going to talk the talk, walk the walk. The arrogance of the entitled.

Newsome enjoying a mask-less birthday party at the French Laundry, one of the best and most expensive restaurants in the world ($350-$650 per person). If you going to destroy your political career, might as well do it after a great meal.
gavin-newsom-dinner-party-01-1.jpg

I guess Feinstein is special.
23FEDS_0XfZerRf00
They were so noisy that they had to shut the glass doors.

Kinda looks like the scum in the picture are all democrats. I actually think that it's ok.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Sen. Dianne Feinstein was slammed on social media after a video showed her chatting with aides while not wearing a mask on Capitol Hill.

Just one day after she urged her 1.4 million Twitter followers to “please wear a mask” and “maintain physical distancing,” the California Democrat was spotted in a Senate office building corridor chatting with others while not wearing a mask and not keeping a 6-foot distance.

In the video posted by The Recount, everyone is wearing a mask except for Ms. Feinstein, who has called for a nationwide mask mandate.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/18/dianne-feinstein-slammed-after-being-spotted-witho/
Thanks and I understand but not what I was getting at. We are all humans and innocent mistakes can happen. I know I make them. Is it possible she forgot her mask somewhere and got stopped to discuss something without it? Absolutely. She could have been pulled out of the meeting and left her mask in the meeting. Could be a million reasons why she doesn't have her mask on in this moment. One has to look at intent and that goes for everyone. Should she have her mask on? Yes. Could this moment in time be an innocent error of judgement? Absolutely. Should the public have enough sense not to jump to conclusions without knowing all the facts just so they can make a post on a message board? Absolutely.

Thanks and I understand but not what I was getting at. We are all humans and innocent mistakes can happen. I know I make them. Is it possible she forgot her mask somewhere and got stopped to discuss something without it? Absolutely. She could have been pulled out of the meeting and left her mask in the meeting. Could be a million reasons why she doesn't have her mask on in this moment. One has to look at intent and that goes for everyone. Should she have her mask on? Yes. Could this moment in time be an innocent error of judgement? Absolutely. Should the public have enough sense not to jump to conclusions without knowing all the facts just so they can make a post on a message board? Absolutely.
Everything you said was true until the last bit.

Wow soaring Eagle with the 180. They both will live

Unlike you, I call out stupidity and hypocrisy when I see it. All you do is fluff Trump.

If you or I make a mistake, it doesn’t end up on the evening news. If you’re a high-profile politician, it does.

I don’t know if that’s fair, but that’s the way it is.

Reactions: WVUBRU
Unlike you, I call out stupidity and hypocrisy when I see it. All you do is fluff Trump.

If you or I make a mistake, it doesn’t end up on the evening news. If you’re a high-profile politician, it does.

As it should.

I call out stupidity everytime you post. 😂😂

In this tread, liberals try to act like they are being consistent....but in fact, the opposite is happening....here's what the real story is....

• It's not that the Gov and his staff is not wearing a mask...it's that the head of the AMA in CA is not wearing a mask...
  • Why aren't they wearing a mask (we all know this birthday party with a lobbyist was not an impromptu party...it was planned well in advance)...that's the real question.
    • They know what we all know, Mask wearing does little to protect you...they know that, and if they are doing that in a public place...just imagine what is happening in private?
    • They also know that social distancing does little to stop the spread.
  • That's the discussion we need to be having...not the double standard.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eagle25427
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT