ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday to Morgantown next week?

I'd rather not. Lee will pick OU, they will win, and that'll complete the Gameday trifecta and Morgantown City Council will ban Gameday from the city for the rest of eternity.

I guess the big question will be attendance of students. Will they stick around for the game? The Thanksgiving Break is that next Monday, so I'm assuming many will be away from Morgantown.....

I guess the big question will be attendance of students. Will they stick around for the game? The Thanksgiving Break is that next Monday, so I'm assuming many will be away from Morgantown.....
If they don't sell it student tickets they should give them to local high schools

With so much on the line, and with Clemson losing and maybe Washington, the Big 12 might yet sneak into the Football Final Four. Just sayin'

M anhandled Missouri, 26-11

O rdinary against Youngstown, 38-21

U nnerving miracle goalline tip/interception escapes BYU, 35-32

N o quit against Kansas State, 17-16

T ony’s turbulence tore up Texas Tech, 48-17

A nother defense whipping, of TCU, 34-10

I gnominy of turnovers against Oklahoma State, 20-37

N o problem decimating Kansas, 48-21

E xcellent, timely defense AGAIN; beat Texas, 24-20

E rectile dysfunction Oklahoma

R oll over Iowa State

S uffocate Baylor

Reactions: Bronco-eer
...they ain't comin' if they ain't televisin'.....and on a personal note, I'd still send them a 12-pak of PBR & $20 of real money to stay the f*#k away.....personally speaking, of course...

...they ain't comin' if they ain't televisin'.....and on a personal note, I'd still send them a 12-pak of PBR & $20 of real money to stay the f*#k away.....personally speaking, of course...

They came when we played TCU on Fox

Ummm.....they have before.......not just us but other schools too.

....I don't recall that one....I remember LSU....attended both games, just didn't go downtown....

Lost on a last second FG following a BS hit on Trickett that concussed him and played a big part in cutting his career short.

...my bad...truth be told, I haven't had ESPN as an available channel in 3 or 4 years....I am apparently behind the broadcasting curve....

Truth be told I haven't watched CFB outside of WVU games since 2007 up until these past few weeks since I've been monitoring the playoff picture.

Reactions: Die HardEER
Truth be told I haven't watched CFB outside of WVU games since 2007 up until these past few weeks since I've been monitoring the playoff picture.
...and Boy!...last night was fun!...and it was all broadcast over free airwave....I lost my last few tendrils of respect for ESPN the first year of the CFP when they decided tOSU should be in instead of TCU....don't like TCU, but respected them....

Reactions: xWVU2010x
They were just Washington and Fox televised the game.

...and Boy!...last night was fun!...and it was all broadcast over free airwave....I lost my last few tendrils of respect for ESPN the first year of the CFP when they decided tOSU should be in instead of TCU....don't like TCU, but respected them....

The first CFP just confirmed its more of the same. I've given up on hope that the elite in CFB will ever be unseated. Too much on the line to keep them in place

Reactions: Die HardEER
How hilarious......does anyone now dispute that there is a definite bias against the Big 12 from the ESPN network????? If two top 12 teams were meeting in the "south" (SEC or ACC), we know where they would be.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT