ADVERTISEMENT

Game 1 - Mountaineers - 7, Buccaneers - 6 in Ten Innings

PaintedontheSky

All-Conference
Jun 29, 2013
smokin.r191677.gif

Most WVU fans who actually care about college baseball have just become interested in the last couple of years (me included).... ...and that's thanks to Oliver Luck (Big 12).

Still, I need a who's who guide. Is there some type of RPI NCAA index... ...any reference for a Joe Blow fan to use as an index to see if we're actually playing good/average/bad teams at any given times ?

Re: Game On! Paint Bonafide!

Paint.................you have earned your bonification................son! You just went over 5000 posts without anyone (except ole Warez) noticing. Good job...............son!

party0003.r191677.gif
Paint is now officially bonafide!

Originally posted by LowFatMilk:

Most WVU fans who actually care about college baseball have just become interested in the last couple of years (me included).... ...and that's thanks to Oliver Luck (Big 12).

Still, I need a who's who guide. Is there some type of RPI NCAA index... ...any reference for a Joe Blow fan to use as an index to see if we're actually playing good/average/bad teams at any given times ?
smokin.r191677.gif

http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/baseball/d1

Re: Game On! Paint Bonafide!

Originally posted by WarezEER:
Paint.................you have earned your bonification................son! You just went over 5000 posts without anyone (except ole Warez) noticing. Good job...............son!

party0003.r191677.gif
Paint is now officially bonafide!
"The final proof of greatness lies in being able to endure criticism without resentment." ~ Elbert Hubbard

smokin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT