ADVERTISEMENT

FWIW

Coffeelover

All-Conference
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
A 10 point loss where for the game we were negative numbers in every statistic. Five minutes to go and we were still in position to win. Two players didn’t seem to care (Sean, Taz), point guards (supposedly the people in charge of your offense) playing stupidly and carelessly, and a press that applied no pressure.

This team seems to have the talent to win 20, but not the way they played the last 4 games.

Sean walks almost all the time instead of jogging, running and making hard cuts. He doesn’t seem to try. Early in the season I thought he looked upset about not getting passes. I think maybe he’s the white guy out. Not that anything is of racial intent as much as Sean has a different background than the rest of the team. Whatever it is, Sean only wants to be there just to finish school out. Be in Europe next year.

Three, point guards gone.

Bridges, probably gone.

Taz is frustrated by the lack of getting a lot of fouls called I believe he think he gets every time he shoots. Europe next year

If I was bridges and O last night, I would be up everyones ass about not stepping up.

Another year with a team that cannot work together.

I am bent over and ready for response.

Reactions: eerlobe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News