ADVERTISEMENT

Fundraiser for Fire Neal airplane banner

bunch of girly men wanting to fly an airplane banner for 6 grand...I bet none of those narcissistic scumbags would even dream of raising money like that for the Childrens Hospital or any other worthy cause

Most likely the whole thing is a scam and whoever paid towards that banner lost their money. Maybe you can ban them from the internet or something. Whatever it is you do, tough guy. Stolen valor

• Haha
Reactions: WESTBGVA
well since no one will see it who gives a shit...I can't believe we had so many dumbass fans that didn't know flying regs changed after 9-11..then again it is WV....da plane idiots just paid money to make themselves the laughingstock of college football..nice!
Honestly flying it around the area on game day a lot of people would see it. It doesn't have to be within 3 Mi of the stadium to be seen when you have tons of traffic coming into town in all directions. Who knows if the whole thing is legit anyways. My guess is whoever paid just going to get ripped off.

Not to mention, if they do fly it around everyone is going to see it because it's probably going to end up on espn. It will go viral online so everybody will see it
It made statewide news. Their goal is accomplished. Everyone saw it a day early. Secondly, they can fly around close by. Healthnet flies by constantly to Ruby. I do hate it btw. I have always said Brown is a good guy

Reactions: deedoubleyou
It made statewide news. Their goal is accomplished. Everyone saw it a day early. Secondly, they can fly around close by. Healthnet flies by constantly to Ruby. I do hate it btw. I have always said Brown is a good guy

Brown is a nice guy for sure, but not a good coach and really bad in pressers. He doesnt take accountability and never has. He shouldve worked on that!! Ppl have been saying it since year 2.

I would never fly a banner either, but this was always going to come to a head imo, and only letting him go earlier would've prevented it. It just is what it is. 🤷

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
and SURPRISE!......No plane for you!!!

12695123.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT