ADVERTISEMENT

Fundraiser for Fire Neal airplane banner

“I would say getting fired isn’t so bad, I mean did he have a good time while he was here? Was he compensated well?”

• Haha
Reactions: deedoubleyou
Then they aren't true fans. Those are what are known as "fair weather" (i.e. mediocre) "fans."
We don't care. Most fans actually want to be good. If that is a fair weather fan then I'd rather be that becsuse it's better for everyone, especiallythe team itself. What has Brown done to keep his job? He has the worst record in 50 years. That's 5 decades. How do you justify that?

“I would say getting fired isn’t so bad, I mean did he have a good time while he was here? Was he compensated well?”
We made him a multi millionaire. He has kids so I'm happy for him about that. So take the cash and go live a good life is what I say. I believe his coaching style would work great on the high school level especially.

Not a Brown fan but I don’t support this. Let’s have some class. This doesn’t help our image, recruiting and attracting a new staff. He also has a family and doesn’t deserve to be drug through the mud bc our AD gave him another extension. I think being a little more conscious on donating and not showing up to the game would make more of an impact.

Reactions: WVUBRU
Not a Brown fan but I don’t support this. Let’s have some class. This doesn’t help our image, recruiting and attracting a new staff. He also has a family and doesn’t deserve to be drug through the mud bc our AD gave him another extension. I think being a little more conscious on donating and not showing up to the game would make more of an impact.
I'm not a big fan of the banner myself but I saw this coming 3 years ago, and the administration could have prevented it by doing the right thing. But they doubled down on stupid, and now they have lost the fan base. When you lose the fanbase you have to expect this kind of stuff is going to happen. And even worse like the idiot who was telling people to confront Brown at the grocery store and stuff like that. That deserves a beat down in my opinion. But this is what happens when you lose a fan base by letting something go on too long

I believe there's only two solutions to this. The best solution is for brown to step down and for them to replace him with a better coach. Otherwise, cut the ticket prices in half, lower the prices of the recessions and accept being a mediocre team until we can downgrade conferences and get in a lesser conference where it's not as competitive.

I'm not contributing to the banner, btw, but I'm only 60% against it because they brought this upon themselves.

Exhibiting class and grace and actually setting a good example for the young people of our country is dead among those that are really destroying the American way. But they will continue blaming those that challenge their way as they are just too immature to handle their beliefs are not universally accepted.

Exhibiting class and grace and actually setting a good example for the young people of our country is dead among those that are really destroying the American way. But they will continue blaming those that challenge their way as they are just too immature to handle their beliefs are not universally accepted.
How long has it been dead, was exhibiting class and Grace dead when they ran Bowden out of town in the seventies? This is what happens when you lose a fan base and it always has been. They had 6 years to figure out that Neil Brown was not up to par. The problem is the bog is a bunch of woke idiots and they just want a nice guy who brown-noses and that's what Brown is. They don't care about having someone good they just want somebody who will bow down to them and be a good boy. NealforKamala24! That's really what they want.

Bad behavior is as old as Cain and Abel. I was 12 when Bowden was hung in effigy and run out of town but I had parents teach me that is wrong behavior and explained why. We have a large section of society that won't teach their youth bad behavior and couple that with outlets like social media where evil behavior is accepted easily by others with similar wrong morals, we have a society as it is today. I find it sad and I will speak out on it in person and sometimes in venues like this even though it does not good. When an apple is rotten, no recovery.

Bad behavior is as old as Cain and Abel. I was 12 when Bowden was hung in effigy and run out of town but I had parents teach me that is wrong behavior and explained why. We have a large section of society that won't teach their youth bad behavior and couple that with outlets like social media where evil behavior is accepted easily by others with similar wrong morals, we have a society as it is today. I find it sad and I will speak out on it in person and sometimes in venues like this even though it does not good. When an apple is rotten, no recovery.
Not everybody can be perfect like you lol. So how is exercising their right to free speech a crime? You're talking about them hanging a bunch of Rags made to look like Bowden...they didn't hang him lol. Flying a banner over the stadium is totally legal. The things you are puckering your butthole over are not even crimes. You can talk about morals and parenting all you want, the college-age people rebel. You have no idea what their parents taught them. You're just being judgmental because obviously that's what you do. You're on your high horse and anyone who doesn't agree with you is below you. Have fun with that nonsense

If I'm being honest, it's your kind of judgment and attitude that will cause more people to contribute to a banner like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT