ADVERTISEMENT

Fully vaccinated AOC tests positive for COVID....

The saddest part ......the supreme court is hearing a case on mandatory injections of a vaccine that dont protect you from me ....

545fbceb35b96d011c8983fc78cb4665.jpg

At this point I have no sympathy for NYC. You get what you vote for.

Reactions: polar80
If I had to guess Id say 75% of positives right now are false positives.

I also tend to think though that there a lots of positives that are falling through the cracks. Heard case after case where people have been testing negative through the nasal swab, but then hit positive when it's a throat swab.

My wife has been sick since the 27th of December. Has had every single symptom there is. Textbook Covid. Tested negative 3 times. About 4 to 5 days after her symptoms started, I got sick, same symptoms. Tested negative as well. All nasal PCR tests. Meanwhile my cousin, who we were with on Christmas, tested positive for Covid along with her boyfriend. Son's girlfriend's father, tested positive and is home sick. So either we really didn't have it, and just happened to be around all these positive people, or our tests did not pick up enough of the virus to deem us positive.

At the end of the day, this notion that we're going to vaccine our way out of this virus, and make it disappear, it foolish thinking.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I also tend to think though that there a lots of positives that are falling through the cracks. Heard case after case where people have been testing negative through the nasal swab, but then hit positive when it's a throat swab.

My wife has been sick since the 27th of December. Has had every single symptom there is. Textbook Covid. Tested negative 3 times. About 4 to 5 days after her symptoms started, I got sick, same symptoms. Tested negative as well. All nasal PCR tests. Meanwhile my cousin, who we were with on Christmas, tested positive for Covid along with her boyfriend. Son's girlfriend's father, tested positive and is home sick. So either we really didn't have it, and just happened to be around all these positive people, or our tests did not pick up enough of the virus to deem us positive.

At the end of the day, this notion that we're going to vaccine our way out of this virus, and make it disappear, it foolish thinking.
Hope you guys get well soon. A guy I work with just went through it all and was positive. He was fully vaccinated and had a pretty bad flu for about 10 days. Had another friend test positive and had a mild cold for 2 days. This thing is ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT