Houston
Texas Tech

D Div
BYU
Arizona
ASU
Utah
Colorado
Be nice but I doubt it. But Yormark is the kind of man not to be underestimated.

Last edited:

Washington State, Oregon State Joining Expansion Big 12 with Clemson, Florida State A Smart Option?​

Where do you go? Go east. Already have UCF why would you add Miami?

Rutgers and Maryland should thank their lucky stars they got in Big 10 when they did. It's a different time now in expansions. It's all about streaming.

Big 12 has God and Country already. Will ND be next?

Reactions: locustwv

Washington State, Oregon State Joining Expansion Big 12 with Clemson, Florida State A Smart Option?​

Rutgers and Maryland should thank their lucky stars they got in Big 10 when they did. It's a different time now in expansions. It's all about streaming.

ND looks like a 10 type school. Yep. Different world now that they realize the ACC expansion was a flop two decades ago.

Miami is DOA for this conversation overall I'd imagine. With UCF and potentially FSU, why grab them at all when there are other media markets to go get. Crap, I'd take one of the Pac2 over them because at least it's another state.

If the option is stay in the ACC or join the Big 12, I could see any team making that jump as the Big 12 is an upgrade. For the SEC or Big 10, it matters not. They both know that they could have any school at anytime, excluding ND, that is not already in one of those 2 conferences. So the only reason for either to make a move for an ACC school is if they are worried the other side will poach. The Big 10's AAU policy still appears in place which limits who the SEC has to worry about getting snatched up first. I guess it is possible, but unlikely as I'd expect those big fish to ride it out as long possible if there is even a glimmer of hope of jumping to the Big 10 or SEC directly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT