ADVERTISEMENT

Franken......when does he resign?

we might not be left with any lawmakers when the dust clears.....asshats all of them
The woman must be less than 18 years of age and wearing a thin shirt and non-padded bra for this to be considered sexual assault.

Last edited:
The woman must less than 18 years of age and wearing a thin shirt and non-padded bra for this to be considered sexual assault.
o-WIPE-TEAR-570.jpg

For that? Really? Deep end much?
"He came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth."

"I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn’t be so nice about it the next time."

"I couldn’t believe it. He groped me, without my consent, while I was asleep."

"I felt violated all over again. Embarrassed. Belittled. Humiliated."

"How dare anyone grab my breasts like this and think it’s funny?"

"You forcibly kissed me without my consent, grabbed my breasts while I was sleeping and had someone take a photo of you doing it, knowing I would see it later, and be ashamed."

"He came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth."

"I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn’t be so nice about it the next time."

"You forcibly kissed me without my consent, grabbed my breasts while I was sleeping and had someone take a photo of you doing it, knowing I would see it later, and be ashamed."
You left out the part that the whole thing went down as a skit where she was an actress who agreed to play opposite Franken and part of the script included a kiss. The breast thing is a joke. You people have lost your minds. It’s sorta funny.

Yawn. Based on what's available she's a liar regarding quotes 3-6 and has jumped the shark. She's getting her 15 minutes of fame, well done.

You left out the part that the whole thing went down as a skit where she was an actress who agreed to play opposite Franken and part of the script included a kiss. The breast thing is a joke. You people have lost your minds. It’s sorta funny.
I gave her quotes.....apparently she has a different take than you. It's all just a joke.......she's just another lying bitch.....correct?

I gave her quotes.....apparently she has a different take than you. It's all just a joke.......she's just another lying bitch.....correct?
If she was groped while she was asleep, how does she know that it happened? If that accusation is based on the pic then it's totally laughable.

Yawn. Based on what's available she's a liar regarding quotes 3-6 and has jumped the shark. She's getting her 15 minutes of fame, well done.
Ever heard the old saying....."People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"? Just making a point. If you want to condone Al's actions .....go right ahead. BTW...maybe Al is innocent....after all he said he doesn't remember sticking his tongue down her throat as she claimed.

Ever heard the old saying....."People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"? Just making a point. If you want to condone Al's actions .....go right ahead. BTW...maybe Al is innocent....after all he said he doesn't remember sticking his tongue down her throat as she claimed.
Not condoning what he did but the OP asks when he will resign and that answer to that is that there is no need to.

Not condoning what he did but the OP asks when he will resign and that answer to that is that there is no need to.
I never said he should resign. I don't think he should. Maybe 20 lashes would suffice.

Go down the hall and put your hands on woman’s boobs in your office and then tell her it was a joke...report back what happens and how she handles it.

Reactions: jtturner09
He's posing, he's not groping her smh. The pic is in poor taste and he apologized for it.

And the part about him shoving his tongue down her throat?

Face it. Franken used his role as a writer to try and get himself a kiss from a hot Playboy model. It backfired. He was wrong. Admit it and move on.

Reactions: WVinUSAF
how about Menendez...?

lol...

it's ok that he only molests children not in the US ?

7a12ace45650645a93450531d1c13ba9.jpg

And the part about him shoving his tongue down her throat?

Face it. Franken used his role as a writer to try and get himself a kiss from a hot Playboy model. It backfired. He was wrong. Admit it and move on.
She was in a skit where the two kissed. She didn't like the way that he kissed her when rehearsing (that she agreed to). He has apologized and I agree, move on.

For that? Really? Deep end much?

Well we can't have pussy grabbing braggards, or tit grabbing pretenders, or teenaged year book signing ogglers serving in Washington DC!

What is our morally pure world where we advocate sex with little kids coming to?

Reactions: WVinUSAF
He's posing, he's not groping her smh. The pic is in poor taste and he apologized for it.
So you would be ok if someone posed with their hands on your wife or daughter's tits? I mean as long as he apologized?

Reactions: atlkvb
So you would be ok if someone posed with their hands on your wife or daughter's tits? I mean as long as he apologized?
Over a flak jacket and staged like the picture in question? Sure. There are other parts of the story that would have me much more pissed.

It sure is fun to play "what if" but should Franken resign? Nope. Moving on.

Why? It was just a tit! Roy Moore actually told a teenager he'd like to see her's!

One is just pretending to be a pervert by grabbing an unwanted fistful of tit, the other is telling little girls how nice it would be to grab their tit.

See the difference?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT