ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News is most-watched basic cable network in total day for 35th straight week

Quality of shows is sinking fast. There are some shows that are liberal leaning and not consistent with what made Fox great. I think there is room for the conservative channel that Bill O' was exploring a few months back. Earlier, it was reported that two ultra liberal sons were going to assume management of Fox. IMO it is not as good a network as it has bee n over the years.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
Quality of shows is sinking fast. There are some shows that are liberal leaning and not consistent with what made Fox great. I think there is room for the conservative channel that Bill O' was exploring a few months back. Earlier, it was reported that two ultra liberal sons were going to assume management of Fox. IMO it is not as good a network as it has bee n over the years.
Shep Smith needs to take a hike. I turn it on anything else when he is on.

Reactions: lenny4wvu
There supposed to be a new ultra conservative channel coming on line.Laura Ingram is supposed to have a show.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT