ADVERTISEMENT

Four former West Virginia High School players make opening day NFL rosters

4everwv

All-Conference
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2004
Congratulations Dante Stills and Tyson' Bagent as well as Darnell Wright for making opening day NFL rosters from West Virginia high schools. I had no doubt Dante would make any team that drafted him. The Bagent story is incredible. Here's a kid that holgerson led on for 2 or 3 years that he was going to offer and he finally screws him in the end and doesn't offer and he goes to Shepherd and breaks every College passing record in the books, now he's not on the practice squad , he's not the third string he's the backup quarterback for the Chicago Bears while the guy that was playing at WVU while Bagent was trying to be signed by WVU Wil Grier is out of a job. Darnell Wright I guess I can congratulate even though he turned traitor and went to Tennessee but we have four former West Virginia High School Kids and I have to mention Derrik Pitts cuz he's one of the four that's all I'm going to say about Pitts but four West Virginia former high school kids making NFL rosters is a nice thing for a state of 1.8 million people

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News