ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Etiquette

LowFatMilk

All-Conference
Apr 21, 2012
i'll let others start before offering my opinions.

It's obviously a broad topic and certainly relative to each poster and their previous experiences,

Shocking that two of the more respected posters were the first to reply with such insightful opinions on the topic.

..ok..maybe that doesn't fall under etiquette.

Rather a way to gather respect.

CWYH_Conversations_with_Yourself.jpg

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
2). No personal insults

If your opinion doesn't have facts to back it up or you don't have the wit to challenge another person (without personal insults) just accept defeat. A direct personal insult during a debate is akin to waving a large white flag.

One person.....3 accounts....all in one thread....talking to each other

Not bad etiquette but kinda weird, screams of desperation....and risky.

in......

Care to wager? ...or do you already know you're FOS ??

I'm pretty sure Frank is a separate dude...or at least another one of Orlaco's personalities that sneaks out when she forgets her meds.
You may be right. We know Orlaco and LFM are the same. I always just seemed odd that fprio only rears her head when one of the other 2 mentioned appears in a thread.

Can't beleive I wasted this much of my life typing this......

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
You may be right. We know Orlaco and LFM are the same. I always just seemed odd that fprio only rears her head when one of the other 2 mentioned appears in a thread.

Can't beleive I wasted this much of my life typing this......

We tend to take life from posters... Feel blessed.

2). No personal insults

If your opinion doesn't have facts to back it up or you don't have the wit to challenge another person (without personal insults) just accept defeat. A direct personal insult during a debate is akin to waving a large white flag.

Hey wait a minute!!! First Admenment rights violated!! Nothing should get in the way a last minute, desperate personal insult!

I'm pretty sure Frank is a separate dude...or at least another one of Orlaco's personalities that sneaks out when she forgets her meds.

Orlaco is a tad cynical and bitter, comes out in her posts.

Frank is a message board Zen master.

zen-master.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT