ADVERTISEMENT

Former WVU quarterback Chris Chugunov to join Ohio State, per report

Ohio State just needed camp and practice arms after losing 3 QBs. Joey Burrow left as a grad transfer to LSU and JT Barret graduated. Someone else left as well. They were desperate for a 4th string QB. Chuggs is 4th string. Chuggs is a good student so he will take the free masters degree. As a player he is D2 talent at best. 4th string. Ohio State is desperate for practice arms. It’s that kind of situation.

Someone should call tOSU and point out that he had no other Division 1 offers. Damn, I was so looking forward to at least one Chugs to Crest passes.

Chugs never threw a wobbly pass. He just had knack for under throwing or over throwing.

I've dreamt of the day when our QBs have to transfer to O$U instead of riding the pine here. Well, we're kinda there. I'll take it. Hope somehow he starts a game.

Y'all threw him in the fire last year.

Didn't watch your bowl game so I do not know if he progressed but towards the end of the game last year against Texas he was looking better.

Best of luck to the young man. Focusing on his education to better himself. Obviously he will not be playing football after college, I think he is making the correct choice with under graduate studies.

Ohio State just needed camp and practice arms after losing 3 QBs. Joey Burrow left as a grad transfer to LSU and JT Barret graduated. Someone else left as well. They were desperate for a 4th string QB. Chuggs is 4th string. Chuggs is a good student so he will take the free masters degree. As a player he is D2 talent at best. 4th string. Ohio State is desperate for practice arms. It’s that kind of situation.

He still threw more collegiate passes than your savior, Crest.

BTW- Sounds like the same stuff that WVUUSA said....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT