ADVERTISEMENT

Former Obama economic aide: I 'warned' Democrats about inflation, wonders how Pedo-Joe got it 'so wrong'

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Because the pedophile couldn't care less about America and its citizens. It's quite simple.

LINK: Steven Rattner, a former economic adviser for President Obama, blasted Team Pedo in a New York Times guest essay for getting the critical issue of inflation "so wrong," while reminding Democrats he and other economic experts "warned" them about this.

The U.S. Consumer Price Index is the highest it's been in 30 years, with prices up 6.2 percent from a year ago.

Rattner, who served as counselor to the Treasury Secretary in the Obama administration and has donated hundreds of thousands to Democrats, according to Federal Election Commission findings, asked, "How could an administration loaded with savvy political and economic hands have gotten this critical issue so wrong?"

He said it started with the $1.9-trillion coronavirus relief package Pedo-Joe signed this year.

"The original sin was the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan, passed in March. The bill — almost completely unfunded — sought to counter the effects of the Covid pandemic by focusing on demand-side stimulus rather than on investment," he wrote. "That has contributed materially to today’s inflation levels."

"They can’t say they weren’t warned — notably by Larry Summers, a former Treasury secretary and my former boss in the Obama administration, and less notably by many others, including me. We worried that shoveling an unprecedented amount of spending into an economy already on the road to recovery would mean too much money chasing too few goods," Rattner added.

Rattner also rejected Pedo-Joe's pledges that his Build Back Better will help alleviate the problem. White House national economic director Brian Deese recently argued the $1.75 trillion social spending and climate package would help get people back to work and in turn "reduce price pressures."

"By providing affordable child care, affordable elder care, we’re going to help get those people back into the workforce, which will reduce price pressures while also reducing the practical costs that Americans face," Deese said. "That’s the case we’re going to make and that’s the case why delivering right now for the American people is the right thing to do."

But Rattner referred to it as "a package that front-loads spending while tax revenues arrive only over a decade." He cited research from the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, estimating that the plan would likely add $800 billion or more to the deficit over the next five years, "exacerbating inflationary pressures."

Rattner instructed the White House to start adopting "fiscal discipline," which he argues should include tax increases.

In recent weeks the media has warned Americans that this holiday season may be the priciest in decades.

"Inflation Rate Set to Spoil Holiday Season for Struggling Families," Bloomberg News reported.

"Inflation means Thanksgiving dinner will cost extra this year," a CNBC headline read.

"This Year's Thanksgiving Feast Will Wallop the Wallet," the New York Times wrote.

Rattner suggested the inflation rate will continue to harm Democrats at the polls in upcoming elections.

FEbeG-0XwAAaNvV

Because the pedophile couldn't care less about America and its citizens. It's quite simple.

LINK: Steven Rattner, a former economic adviser for President Obama, blasted Team Pedo in a New York Times guest essay for getting the critical issue of inflation "so wrong," while reminding Democrats he and other economic experts "warned" them about this.

The U.S. Consumer Price Index is the highest it's been in 30 years, with prices up 6.2 percent from a year ago.

Rattner, who served as counselor to the Treasury Secretary in the Obama administration and has donated hundreds of thousands to Democrats, according to Federal Election Commission findings, asked, "How could an administration loaded with savvy political and economic hands have gotten this critical issue so wrong?"

He said it started with the $1.9-trillion coronavirus relief package Pedo-Joe signed this year.

"The original sin was the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan, passed in March. The bill — almost completely unfunded — sought to counter the effects of the Covid pandemic by focusing on demand-side stimulus rather than on investment," he wrote. "That has contributed materially to today’s inflation levels."

"They can’t say they weren’t warned — notably by Larry Summers, a former Treasury secretary and my former boss in the Obama administration, and less notably by many others, including me. We worried that shoveling an unprecedented amount of spending into an economy already on the road to recovery would mean too much money chasing too few goods," Rattner added.

Rattner also rejected Pedo-Joe's pledges that his Build Back Better will help alleviate the problem. White House national economic director Brian Deese recently argued the $1.75 trillion social spending and climate package would help get people back to work and in turn "reduce price pressures."

"By providing affordable child care, affordable elder care, we’re going to help get those people back into the workforce, which will reduce price pressures while also reducing the practical costs that Americans face," Deese said. "That’s the case we’re going to make and that’s the case why delivering right now for the American people is the right thing to do."

But Rattner referred to it as "a package that front-loads spending while tax revenues arrive only over a decade." He cited research from the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, estimating that the plan would likely add $800 billion or more to the deficit over the next five years, "exacerbating inflationary pressures."

Rattner instructed the White House to start adopting "fiscal discipline," which he argues should include tax increases.

In recent weeks the media has warned Americans that this holiday season may be the priciest in decades.

"Inflation Rate Set to Spoil Holiday Season for Struggling Families," Bloomberg News reported.

"Inflation means Thanksgiving dinner will cost extra this year," a CNBC headline read.

"This Year's Thanksgiving Feast Will Wallop the Wallet," the New York Times wrote.

Rattner suggested the inflation rate will continue to harm Democrats at the polls in upcoming elections.
Well that and dementia pretty much sums it up.

Only two ways to look at things right now , 1 the Biden administration is purposefully creating a crisis on many fronts or they are completely incompetent.
If they are creating the crisis we are in deep shit . If its incompetence, then our education system needs blown up & taken out of government hands .
I personally believe it is on purpose & the people implementing it has a plan .

Only two ways to look at things right now , 1 the Biden administration is purposefully creating a crisis on many fronts or they are completely incompetent.
If they are creating the crisis we are in deep shit . If its incompetence, then our education system needs blown up & taken out of government hands .
I personally believe it is on purpose & the people implementing it has a plan .
I don’t think they could intentionally be anything close to this effective if they were intentionally trying to. This is the unintentional consequences of their stupid liberal ideology and policy initiatives. These are the 2nd and 3rd order effects coming together.

Instead of acknowledging they fvcked up, and trying to course correct, they’ll double down. Vote anyone not pushing an America First agenda out of office. Doesn’t matter the letter behind their name. Plenty of R’s need pushed out as well.

American patriots needs to be primarying every candidate there is. Take back the Govt from these leeches.

I don’t think they could intentionally be anything close to this effective if they were intentionally trying to. This is the unintentional consequences of their stupid liberal ideology and policy initiatives. These are the 2nd and 3rd order effects coming together.

Instead of acknowledging they fvcked up, and trying to course correct, they’ll double down. Vote anyone not pushing an America First agenda out of office. Doesn’t matter the letter behind their name. Plenty of R’s need pushed out as well.

American patriots needs to be primarying every candidate there is. Take back the Govt from these leeches.
I have a hard time believing educated people actually believe that what is going on could be good in any way shape or form , 10th grade economics taught me differently. I get people thinking being nice to bullies (China, iran& Russia) will make them nice , leading with the heart is bad news . Giving money away is bad , borrowing money to do so is just plain stupid .
I'm all about replacing every politician in office after 2 terms .
I only want a business person or successful governor to run for president.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT