ADVERTISEMENT

Former NY official who exposed Pedo-Joe's secret migrant flights calls out liberals' 'meltdown' over the border

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Leftists are huge hypocrites. If what DeSantis and Abbot did is illegal, then then Pedo-Joe and his cohorts go down as well. (We all know it isn't illegal)

Leftists have no problem with exposing their ignorance, elitism and hypocrisy.

Leftists and their voting bleaters are destroying our country

LINK: Rob Astorino says Democrats cannot handle the problems they're creating

I don't know how to spell the word, but I know what schadenfreude means. And it's a lot of fun watching these progressives have a complete and utter meltdown because they are wholly inadequate to handle any of the problems that they are actually causing. And you're right, you go back to last August when I broke this about these flights coming in the middle of the night under the cover of darkness. And there was a reason for that … we got the footage. And this cop was talking to the NGOs and the people, the bus drivers, everyone being hired by the government to take these illegal immigrants off these flights and put them on busses. And they were saying that they were doing it in the middle of the night under the cover of darkness. So nobody would find out, because if people did find out, it would be a betrayal by the American government of its own people.

So there's a reason why Pedo-Joe and the federal government are doing this, cloak and dagger. But now that it's all the way out in the open and it has been obviously for the last year … and the Republicans are picking the scab and showing the whole world what's really going on here, they can't handle it and it's a complete and utter meltdown. And if one thing is guaranteed, whenever you see those signs on the lawns that, no person is illegal, we believe in science, Black lives matter, peacefully coexist. The other side of the sign says, we're just kidding.

They're just totally, totally hypocritical on everything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT