ADVERTISEMENT

former DoJ employee, David McGee & Dept of State employee, Bob Kent, tried to extort $25M from Matt Gaetz...

You guys sure like your pedos.

I watched his interveiw last night. He actually named the DOJ employee and said that they were in sting operation and it was supposed to happen in the next couple of days. He says this article destroyed the investigation. That being said, I'm not sure I believe him (or any politician) but like all of them, they deserve to be heard and innocent before proven guilty.

Hey now... I didn't vote for Joe... take that back.
Joe may sniff a pre-teen here and then. Creepy? Yes. Illegal? No. This dude, if its to be believed is transporting an underage girl over state lines to have sex w/ her. That is next level...and couldn't happen to bigger douche...except maybe his BFF Greenberg,

Joe may sniff a pre-teen here and then. Creepy? Yes. Illegal? No. This dude, if its to be believed is transporting an underage girl over state lines to have sex w/ her. That is next level...and couldn't happen to bigger douche...except maybe his BFF Greenberg,

1) There is an assumption that he had sex with her.
2) If he were guilty, why would he have gone to the FBI about it to begin with?

Heard she was 17 so it looks pretty damn bad. One way or another.

If it true, the girl was 17. Inappropriate yes, but let's not kid ourselves...it's not a crime against humanity. But if true he should go...but then again, Bill Clinton assaulted a young girl with a Cigar and he just hosted a widely advertised summit on Woman's leadership and was not thrown out of office...

I watched his interveiw last night. He actually named the DOJ employee and said that they were in sting operation and it was supposed to happen in the next couple of days. He says this article destroyed the investigation. That being said, I'm not sure I believe him (or any politician) but like all of them, they deserve to be heard and innocent before proven guilty.
If found guilty I hope he gets the maximum sentence for every law broken.
I believe any & all politicians & lawyers should always get the maximum penalty.
A person holding a cdl license is considered a professional & if caught get maximum fines, lawyers & politicians should be held to a higher standard

I believe any & all politicians & lawyers should always get the maximum penalty.

On the flip side, he is telling the truth, the DOJ official should spend even more time behind bars...that is worse than what happened at the Capitol.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Some should be forced to have sex with Maxine Waters or Talib. I think I'd kill myself rather than have to stick it to those two.

You really are dumb. Why not just read for yourself and learn instead of listening to lies?

Heard she was 17 so it looks pretty damn bad. One way or another.
That should be pretty cut and dried. If he traveled w/ a 17 year old over state lines that is easy to prove via birth certificate, airline and hotel records, etc.

That should be pretty cut and dried. If he traveled w/ a 17 year old over state lines that is easy to prove via birth certificate, airline and hotel records, etc.
Other anonymously sourced articles from the DOJ are confirming Gaetz’s version for the story.

Now prove he slept with her. Unless she confesses.... he confesses... or they recorded it. There will still be no law broken.

Now prove he slept with her. Unless she confesses.... he confesses... or they recorded it. There will still be no law broken.
Its always the texts or DMs that can do someone in. I'm pretty sure IF it happened a 17 year old girl would have texts/DMs to go along w/ it.

Its always the texts or DMs that can do someone in. I'm pretty sure IF it happened a 17 year old girl would have texts/DMs to go along w/ it.
Yea, agreed. Just weird that other anonymous sources within the DOJ are confirming Gaetz’s side of the story.

Yea, agreed. Just weird that other anonymous sources within the DOJ are confirming Gaetz’s side of the story.
The whole thing is weird. A chick named Ginger Lucky, a Cuban son that isn’t a son, everything about Greenberg, etc. Nothing would surprise me...including for it to just go away.

The whole thing is weird. A chick named Ginger Lucky, a Cuban son that isn’t a son, everything about Greenberg, etc. Nothing would surprise me...including for it to just go away.
If it were true it wouldn't go away

I'd bang AOC in a hot second. She's got some serious cans.
SGrjqFC0Rhd0pajndRY64W9wreUGEwkLCzCAYRJrY2I.jpg

In this tread, liberals try to divert attention away from another story they got wrong using big boobies...and it appears it worked!

Reactions: Airport
In this tread, liberals try to divert attention away from another story they got wrong using big boobies...and it appears it worked!
I think it's too early to say that Gaetz or the other folks are innocent, and you are excluding the cases that both or neither are guilty.

I think it's too early to say that Gaetz or the other folks are innocent, and you are excluding the cases that both or neither are guilty.

I have no idea...it would not surprise me if he was guilty, but it's trending in Gaetz favor right now. Actually I was making fun of men who will forget everything at the sight of a boobie.

Reactions: Airport
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT