ADVERTISEMENT

For those didn't like what Bob said after the game

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
I watched it again today to be sure I wasn't hallucinating the first time.

Those who railed about what Bob said, give me the EXACT quote that you objected to. Not your interpretation or paraphrasing.

I didn't hear Huggins say one thing that was NOT truthful.

For example: "We don't look at the basket when we shoot. You can't make a basket if you don't see the rim."

And "We don't guard" when 3 different Kansas players were popping in points.

Let's hear it. No ranting.

Exact quote from Bob at the press conference and why it rattles your rationality! I dare you!

Reactions: tarponeer2003
I watched it again today to be sure I wasn't hallucinating the first time.
Were you hallucinating before we entered big 12 play thinking this team was different then past teams even though we hadn't beaten anyone with a pulse? You were making it sound like final four unless you meant NIT final four.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Were you hallucinating before we entered big 12 play thinking this team was different then past teams even though we hadn't beaten anyone with a pulse? You were making it sound like final four unless you meant NIT final four.

You were making it sound like final four unless you meant NIT final four.

AH, ANOTHER YEAHBUTHEAD WHO FORGOT THIS HISTORY.

Championships
2 NCAA Regional – Final Four (1992, 2010)

You were making it sound like final four unless you meant NIT final four.

AH, ANOTHER YEAHBUTHEAD WHO FORGOT THIS HISTORY.

Championships
2 NCAA Regional – Final Four (1992, 2010)
Those final fours are ancient history pal for all the complaining you do about Brown and you give Huggins a free pass. Look at what Huggins gets paid in relation to his peers and then look at the results. Look at what Brown gets paid in relation to his peers big difference.

Its the coaches job to get players who can shoot, its the coaches job to work with players to develop their shooting skills.

Telling someone to make shots when either they arent that skilled at shooting in game situations or havent been properly coached and being upset when that doesnt work? Madness.

But of course a narcissist will always blame everyone but himself.

He may not have said one false thing. My biggest problem is that this isn’t the first time we have heard the same old and tired speech. I support Huggins and the man has earned his status, but that said, I sure would like to be excited about something WVU and basketball is our one great hope right now.

Since Gee and WVU kept Neal Brown is would be ridiculous for them to dump Huggins. Neal isn't fit to shine Bob's stool.

For what seems like a hundred times...Huggins will leave when Huggins decides he's leaving. You don't like it quit ****ing watching it.
You're absolutely dead wrong. If Huggins keeps going 4-14 in conference
play or finishing 8th, 9th or last, he'll go when Gee says its time to go. The worm
has turned re the fans opinion re Huggs.

play or finishing 8th, 9th or last, he'll go when Gee says its time to go. The worm
Bob Hugins leaves when Bob Huggins decides. Gee doesn't have the balls or Brown would no longer be here.

Kazzass is WVU hater.

Correct, however we are likely at least a few years away from that, and before it came to that Huggs would step down IMO...

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Correct, however we are likely at least a few years away from that, and before it came to that Huggs would step down IMO...
Huggins will step down at the end of his extension in 2023-24 season. As the athletes of today are shit heads and think only of themselves and not the team.

Huggins leaves when he wants to leave.

OPINIONS ARE LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT. EVERYONE HAS ONE. DEBATE AND DISAGREEMENT WITHOUT RANCOR IS FIRST AMENDMENT AT ITS BEST. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO DISAGREE WITH ME, EVEN WHEN YOU ARE WRONG.

Same excuses. Same bullhitttt. Just like you Crotchgrabbing Falls Eers.
A response directly from the intellect stream of a third grader. How many more years until YOU move to a higher grade and, hopefully, mature from your vividly displayed childish behavior? Meanwhile, I joyfully add your moniker to my created 'Rogue's Gallery' to join many of your immature 'classmates'. Just a random guess that you also still suck your thumb when encountering and challenged by those presenting more mature thought patterns to which you are totally incapable of dealing.

Since Gee and WVU kept Neal Brown is would be ridiculous for them to dump Huggins. Neal isn't fit to shine Bob's stool.
Huggins will never be dumped or fired. He will be able to retire at some point, or possibly of being forced to. If that's this year or next none of us really know. As far as Neal is concerned he should already be gone. But this little thing called no money makes it difficult to fire anyone. Brown has the deck stacked in his corner thanks to Shane Lyons.

A response directly from the intellect stream of a third grader. How many more years until YOU move to a higher grade and, hopefully, mature from your vividly displayed childish behavior? Meanwhile, I joyfully add your moniker to my created 'Rogue's Gallery' to join many of your immature 'classmates'. Just a random guess that you also still suck your thumb when encountering and challenged by those presenting more mature thought patterns to which you are totally incapable of dealing.
You betcha little one lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT