ADVERTISEMENT

Football season ticket holder seat selection thoughts....

torontoeers

All-American
Nov 20, 2010
Port Perry Ontario
Didn't bother with this last year chiefly because I missed my time slot but...anyone try this out last year and thoughts on how improved your seats were, and ease of the process? I'm not necessarily looking to move (I'm in orange 122 midway up, and generally like my neighbors), but if I can see a reasonable improvement , closer to mid field if anything I may give it a go. Anyone over in 129 have any complaints? I assume the big screen is easily visible from this section...

Didn't bother with this last year chiefly because I missed my time slot but...anyone try this out last year and thoughts on how improved your seats were, and ease of the process? I'm not necessarily looking to move (I'm in orange 122 midway up, and generally like my neighbors), but if I can see a reasonable improvement , closer to mid field if anything I may give it a go. Anyone over in 129 have any complaints? I assume the big screen is easily visible from this section...
the process was easy - like my new seats but not crazy about the "neighbors". that's the chance you take

Reactions: torontoeers
We moved last year into 122 - and like the section but want to get away from the aisle seats. Too many people going up an down expecially after the half when part of the band makes it trek to the restrooms and concessions.
The process was easy.

Just upgraded from section 124 to 217. Most, well all, of our 124 seatmates are no longer there. Process was very easy.

We moved last year into 122 - and like the section but want to get away from the aisle seats. Too many people going up an down expecially after the half when part of the band makes it trek to the restrooms and concessions.
The process was easy.
Indeed I think we are same row Woody...I like the elevation where we are and WAS hoping for aisle seats closer to mid field where you are but now that you mention the foot traffic perhaps not such a good idea!

Thanks much for the input fellas...I'll log on and see what's available. ...as JIMEER86 mention it's a definite crap shoot with the neighbor's. Most people are great you just dont want the odd obnoxious drunk in your ear...

Indeed I think we are same row Woody...I like the elevation where we are and WAS hoping for aisle seats closer to mid field where you are but now that you mention the foot traffic perhaps not such a good idea!

Thanks much for the input fellas...I'll log on and see what's available. ...as JIMEER86 mention it's a definite crap shoot with the neighbor's. Most people are great you just dont want the odd obnoxious drunk in your ear...
We avoided perpetual drunk in Section 105 (East side) by switching to Section 107. Now we only have to deal with a tall guy who stands a lot, even when there's a timeout, but at least he isn't drunk. So it's an improvement. Plus we went from the 20 to the 40 so our view in both directions is better. It IS a crapshoot, though. You can improve your view, but you don't know who your new neighbors will be. There are few bad seats in Mountaineer Field, as far as being able to see the game. I like that.

the process was easy - like my new seats but not crazy about the "neighbors". that's the chance you take

I moved into a new section a few years back and couldn't help but eavesdrop on my new neighbors. They were throwing down the 'newbies' that had been put in seats near them. I realized at about halftime that they were talking about me and my wife and kids. How do I know this for sure? Hail, no other entire family in the section were sporting the mullet hair style. Yes, me, my wife and all nine children sport the mullet. Check us out this year.

We avoided perpetual drunk in Section 105 (East side) by switching to Section 107. Now we only have to deal with a tall guy who stands a lot, even when there's a timeout, but at least he isn't drunk. So it's an improvement. Plus we went from the 20 to the 40 so our view in both directions is better. It IS a crapshoot, though. You can improve your view, but you don't know who your new neighbors will be. There are few bad seats in Mountaineer Field, as far as being able to see the game. I like that.
Agree with you hEER re the seating at MF , CFE...Anywhere we had sat in the past uppers or lowers was pretty good sightline wise...

I moved into a new section a few years back and couldn't help but eavesdrop on my new neighbors. They were throwing down the 'newbies' that had been put in seats near them. I realized at about halftime that they were talking about me and my wife and kids. How do I know this for sure? Hail, no other entire family in the section were sporting the mullet hair style. Yes, me, my wife and all nine children sport the mullet. Check us out this year.
I am made to wear said mullet as a representative of the Ole Warez Pickle Co......I am used to it now and I can tell when wandering about the concourse the ladies dig it! [thumbsup]

I am made to wear said mullet as a representative of the Ole Warez Pickle Co......I am used to it now and I can tell when wandering about the concourse the ladies dig it! [thumbsup]

TorontoEERs....................I hared you in large part because of the mullet you were sporting when I interviewed you. Of course the ladies dig it but my wife and kids wear it because ole Warez won't pay for no other type hair cut. Hair is important to ole Warez and a friend of mines cuts their hair for 50 cents a head! Keep up the good werk..................son.

We (wife & I) been in 129 for 20 years.....video board nice & all, but we like the overall feel of being down on that end....had the same neighbors, too...for the most part....

PIX?

Georgiaboy.............................we friends and all but I can't send the pix. Lots of folks don't get the mullet hairdo. My daddy wore one all his life. He had to fight about twice a week. I looked one day and saw that I had my daddy's redneck but..................ole Warez ain't the fighting mans he wuz.

We (wife & I) been in 129 for 20 years.....video board nice & all, but we like the overall feel of being down on that end....had the same neighbors, too...for the most part....
Was about to be your neighbor today Die HardEER in row 25 but I have 4 and they wouldn't let me strand a single from 5 together....all good... my seats are more than adequate but would have been nice to be closer to the video board and potential OT play...I'm stayin over near board posters Woody and Euell it seems, who are good fellas no less...

Reactions: Die HardEER
Agree with you hEER re the seating at MF , CFE...Anywhere we had sat in the past uppers or lowers was pretty good sightline wise...
I had seats in front of a guy who just hated Rasheed Marshall..as soon as he threw an incomplete pass that man would boo and start yelling " get him out of there!"..blah blah..I had a #2 jersey with Marshall on the back just for him..He didn't say much when we beat Maryland 19-16 with a pass from Marshall to the late Chris Henry to win the game in overtime..one of my favorite Mountaineer moments..

I had seats in front of a guy who just hated Rasheed Marshall..as soon as he threw an incomplete pass that man would boo and start yelling " get him out of there!"..blah blah..I had a #2 jersey with Marshall on the back just for him..He didn't say much when we beat Maryland 19-16 with a pass from Marshall to the late Chris Henry to win the game in overtime..one of my favorite Mountaineer moments..
I just LOVE this lol...perfect!

We moved up to row 36 about 6 seats from the aisle. There were two seats in row 17 of section 123 that I was tempted to take but I decided they were too low.

We have seats in 123 and 217. I prefer to sit in 217 because lower level is too low for my viewing pleasure. I like to see everything develop.

Reactions: Fingon
We moved up to row 36 about 6 seats from the aisle. There were two seats in row 17 of section 123 that I was tempted to take but I decided they were too low.
In my relocations over the decades I have found that you have to be at least 20 rows up to see things develop properly. We're in row 38 Section 105 now and it's ideal. High enough to see over the players on the sidelines, and at the 40 so that we can see plays to the north and south equally well. Row 17 definitely would be too low. We see eye to eye ... again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT