ADVERTISEMENT

Football season is approaching

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
and we have certain teams that have all 4 and 5 star players and unlimited budgets including NIL, and we have other teams that have 3 star players and average budgets.......we will see how things pan out......one thing is for certain......a lot of those "best teams money can buy" schools will be in the same boat as all the other schools......NOT national champs......if the shoe fits.........

and we have certain teams that have all 4 and 5 star players and unlimited budgets including NIL, and we have other teams that have 3 star players and average budgets.......we will see how things pan out......one thing is for certain......a lot of those "best teams money can buy" schools will be in the same boat as all the other schools......NOT national champs......if the shoe fits.........
NIL has killed football as we knew it...wait your turn, loyalty are all forgotten concepts in today world! Just show me the money!

Pot Head wants so badly for a school with zero NCAA national football championships and zero NCAA basketball championships to be as relevant and good as schools with national championships in the revenue-producing sports, but his wish will never come true. Further, if a national title is all that matters--as delusional Pot Head suggests--then Pot Head should quit watching everything but pea shooting competitions...LOL

P.S. It's hilarious to watch Pot Head cry about NIL when his idol's Cincinnati program was placed on NCAA probation for cheating and a couple of the best transfers in the portal have decided to move to Morganhole for some reason...wink, wink.

Pot Head wants so badly for a school with zero NCAA national football championships and zero NCAA basketball championships to be as relevant and good as schools with national championships in the revenue-producing sports, but his wish will never come true. Further, if a national title is all that matters--as delusional Pot Head suggests--then Pot Head should quit watching everything but pea shooting competitions...LOL

P.S. It's hilarious to watch Pot Head cry about NIL when his idol's Cincinnati program was placed on NCAA probation for cheating and a couple of the best transfers in the portal have decided to move to Morganhole for some reason...wink, wink.
they want to play for a hall of fame coach.....and you are awful touchy today.....I did not mention your school of choice by name...although there ARE a lot of similarities

they want to play for a hall of fame coach.....and you are awful touchy today.....I did not mention your school of choice by name...although there ARE a lot of similarities
What's the most funny about you is that you're so delusional that you think that you're clever, but we all know that your handicap is higher than your IQ. There is no similarity between our favorite schools when it comes to accomplishments, that's for sure.

What's the most funny about you is that you're so delusional that you think that you're clever, but we all know that your handicap is higher than your IQ. There is no similarity between our favorite schools when it comes to accomplishments, that's for sure.
you are correct.....WVU is so much better it's not even funny....Hell...Glenville State University is better.........you have all the players, all the population, all the money and you still fall short more than not....it's a cruel fact but true none the less

your IQ matches your sperm count which makes me not only older but wiser, and much better looking than you so your jealousy can be somewhat understood.....but that's allright fluffy...it gives you a goal to work toward

your IQ matches your sperm count which makes me not only older but wiser, and much better looking than you so your jealousy can be somewhat understood.....but that's allright fluffy...it gives you a goal to work toward
No need to keep trying to prove that you're a delusional, drooling imbecile, as you've already established this fact. You have big feet, blue hair and a red nose, don't you?

No need to keep trying to prove that you're a delusional, drooling imbecile, as you've already established this fact. You have big feet, blue hair and a red nose, don't you?
there IS something big about me...that's why they call me tripod...btw THE Bear got another good one today....the used car salesman better go recruit better than some baylor reject from Fairmont

there IS something big about me...that's why they call me tripod...btw THE Bear got another good one today....the used car salesman better go recruit better than some baylor reject from Fairmont
Get a new shtick, as you bore me, geezer. Nobody gives a flying fvck that fat tHuggs is gambling away WVU's future by paying...uhhh...recruiting nothing but mercenaries. Enjoy trying to connect with new players every season until that fake ticker shorts out and leaves WVU's program with an empty cupboard.

Get a new shtick, as you bore me, geezer. Nobody gives a flying fvck that fat tHuggs is gambling away WVU's future by paying...uhhh...recruiting nothing but mercenaries. Enjoy trying to connect with new players every season until that fake ticker shorts out and leaves WVU's program with an empty cupboard.
don't even talk about paying when there was an article a few days ago about the nuts paying 750 grand apiece for a couple of tackles.....best team money can buy

Let me know when a current Ohio State coach has a team placed on probation, spin doctor. Your idol cheated his a$$ off and got caught at Cincinnati. Be glad that everything is covered up in Morganhole because of delusional fan boys like you.

and I quote....."Huggins was not named directly in any of the violations"
Read the following very s l o w l y: tHuggs was the head of the basketball program when the violations were committed and HIS program was placed on probation, so it doesn't matter that he used a bag man to do his dirty work. You get dumber with every post, so congrats!!!

Read the following very s l o w l y: tHuggs was the head of the basketball program when the violations were committed and HIS program was placed on probation, so it doesn't matter that he used a bag man to do his dirty work. You get dumber with every post, so congrats!!!
If you're a Captain of a ship in the Navy and the boiler room blows up and causes loss of life and significant damage to the vessel, it's not the poor young Ensign that's actually the officer in charge down there that answers at a Court Martial....it's the Captain!

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
so gambler Art's problem was wayne woodrows problem......or whatever flunky was coaching the nuts at that[particular time.....your man crush on THE Bear grows daily

so gambler Art's problem was wayne woodrows problem......or whatever flunky was coaching the nuts at that[particular time.....your man crush on THE Bear grows daily
You're brain dead. Ohio State wasn't placed on probation because Art gambled, you idiot. Your desperation is palpable. You asked for proof of tHuggy's cheating basketball program, so I shoved it through your dentures. It's not my fault that "you can't handle the truth," says Jack Nicholson, a great fellow Lakers' fan.

You're brain dead. Ohio State wasn't placed on probation because Art gambled, you idiot. Your desperation is palpable. You asked for proof of tHuggy's cheating basketball program, so I shoved it through your dentures. It's not my fault that "you can't handle the truth," says Jack Nicholson, a great fellow Lakers' fan.
show me where The Bear was fined, fired, suspended,indicted,imprisoned or punished in any way.....if you expect coaches to know everything that goes on watch Blue Chips again........your anger/bear crush really has you flustered.....take a couple of deep breaths and chant "Huuuuugggggy" 10 times and you will feel much better✌️

Did anybody else notice that Slow Head left out the words, "placed on probation" and "arrested?" Caddyshack would have made a sh!tty lawyer, if Podunk Glenville State had a law school and he could have begged his way in there. LOL at tHuggy's shameless booklicker.

Did anybody else notice that Slow Head left out the words, "placed on probation" and "arrested?" Caddyshack would have made a sh!tty lawyer, if Podunk Glenville State had a law school and he could have begged his way in there. LOL at tHuggy's shameless booklicker.
nah.....ambulance chasing was never something I wanted to get into....I'll leave that to you

nah.....ambulance chasing was never something I wanted to get into....I'll leave that to you
In your first day of law school, you would be taught that there are plaintiffs and defendants in civil cases. Some lawyers represent plaintiffs, some attorneys represent defendants, and some counsel represent both. As a delusional and unrealistic WVU fan, I would expect you to be an ambulance chasing plaintiffs' lawyer. Instead of whining and crying about referees, you'd be throwing tantrums about "unreasonable" judges and juries, who would be unwilling to allow your clients to win the lottery in your slip-and-fall cases.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT