ADVERTISEMENT

Finally our politics takes a step towards the dignified. Kid Rock mulling run for US Senate. Link*

3d480f055f2bf29d7e7e1197234b7861062aa27c1e0c936c5df33e31126b8061.jpg

Dislike Franken's politics if you want but at least he's an intelligent person that graduated Harvard. From Kid Rock's Wiki page it's note even clear if he graduated high school.

Dislike Franken's politics if you want but at least he's an intelligent person that graduated Harvard. From Kid Rock's Wiki page it's note even clear if he graduated high school.

I think we have found Trump's replacement!

Good point....but I be he can spell "not" correctly. I'm really surprised that you haven't been put on probation by Country.

Only thing I can say is........Bawitdaba, da bang, da dang diggy diggy diggy, said the boogie, said up jump the boogie.........

Kid Rock isn't even a good musician. Supporting him for SENATE is absolutely ridiculous. I hope he takes a shower, puts down the meth pipe, and speaks intelligently about at least three subjects before winning the support of the loyalists.

The last election's results put America on notice. Anything can happen. Tell the mouth-breathing, white trash masses if you're elected all their wildest dreams will come true and all the brown people will disappear. Boom, White House.

Reactions: Boomboom521
The last election's results put America on notice. Anything can happen. Tell the mouth-breathing, white trash masses if you're elected all their wildest dreams will come true and all the brown people will disappear. Boom, White House.
^^^Still hasn't figured out why they lost^^^

It's easy to simplify it, I guess

Reactions: wvu2007 and Fingon
If Kid Rock runs, I can assure you my wife and I will be voting for him, as will Mr. Nugent, who hails from Michigan as well. I think he has a good shot at defeating Ronald McDonald's mom.
02207_DebbieStabenow.jpg

Reactions: Boomboom521
If Kid Rock runs, I can assure you my wife and I will be voting for him, as will Mr. Nugent, who hails from Michigan as well. I think he has a good shot at defeating Ronald McDonald's mom.
02207_DebbieStabenow.jpg
Yikes! That photo is just disturbing

That makes him an educated idiot?

02207_DebbieStabenow.jpg
I always thought of her as Clarabell.

That makes him better than Franken

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT