ADVERTISEMENT

FBI witness testifies he paid college football players at major programs

1duluth1

Sophomore
Apr 5, 2005
N.VA (Originally- Princeton, W.V.)
I will want to see us a Top-10 team ... with national championship aspirations...
but I wonder - how do we compete with this? (or do we already get paid players?)
-Winter Tim

CBSSPORT.com
FBI witness testifies he paid college football players at major programs from 2000 to 2014

College football has been wrangled into the mud pit of college basketball's corruption trial. And some of the biggest names in the sport were invoked Tuesday...
...Blazer testified under direct examination that he directed payments to football players from Alabama, Notre Dame, Michigan, Penn State, Pittsburgh, Northwestern and North Carolina...

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...-players-at-major-programs-from-2000-to-2014/

I will want to see us a Top-10 team ... with national championship aspirations...
but I wonder - how do we compete with this? (or do we already get paid players?)
-Winter Tim

CBSSPORT.com
FBI witness testifies he paid college football players at major programs from 2000 to 2014

College football has been wrangled into the mud pit of college basketball's corruption trial. And some of the biggest names in the sport were invoked Tuesday...
...Blazer testified under direct examination that he directed payments to football players from Alabama, Notre Dame, Michigan, Penn State, Pittsburgh, Northwestern and North Carolina...

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...-players-at-major-programs-from-2000-to-2014/

I wonder where he plays golf?

Wherever you want to play golf.
That is me.
Whatever you want to do with your life.
That's me.
I don't just do everything I am better at it.

Since all of you want to post on here.
That is what I do.
I even post on here when I am making multi million dollar business deals and golfing at Pebble Beach

No offense meant, but obviously “Duh!”

You think SMU 30+ years ago was an anomaly?

Everyone and I mean everyone has bought players. Some just pay higher prices and have been doing it longer and more often than others.

Things have changed...

Now these recruits are pretty much signing with an agent and the agent is determining where they to go school.

Look at IMG Academy.

Those players that play at IMG are signing with their agency.
IMG is telling the players where to play CFB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT