ADVERTISEMENT

Fani Willis' Iron Clad Case Against Trump

Hillbilly Tea

All-Conference
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Is about to be thrown out. Seems she hired her boyfriend as part of the prosecutorial team, paid him lavish sums, and took vacations on the company dime.

Democrats gonna Democrat. LOL.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I don't think the case will be thrown out, but her handpicked prosecutor won't try it, and she may have to recuse herself because of her personal involvement.

I don't think the case will be thrown out, but her handpicked prosecutor won't try it, and she may have to recuse herself because of her personal involvement.
This is a problem for the voters of Atlanta who put her in office. I guess there might be a statue that she could be prosecuted for but who’s going to prosecute her? Black woman DA?

This is a problem for the voters of Atlanta who put her in office. I guess there might be a statue that she could be prosecuted for but who’s going to prosecute her? Black woman DA?
Ironically she may end up being charged herself. Appears her beau "colluded" with the WH Counsel's office shortly before those RICO indictments were handed down. Dude actually billed Fulton county for an 8 hour meeting with the WH just a few days before Fanni indicted Trump in that sham late night media show. Not only that, but the two Love birds were allegedly taking expensive trips on the taxpayer dime, ostensibly using funds dedicated to this case and billing Fulton county for their lavish expenses! Finally, 'ol boy wasn't even approved as a Prosecutor by the Fulton county commission which is required by Law!

This whole case is nothing but graft and coercion and it'll be interesting to see how it proceeds from here on?

Ironically she may end up being charged herself. Appears her beau "colluded" with the WH Counsel's office shortly before those RICO indictments were handed down. Dude actually billed Fulton county for an 8 hour meeting with the WH just a few days before Fanni indicted Trump in that sham late night media show. Not only that, but the two Love birds were allegedly taking expensive trips on the taxpayer dime, ostensibly using funds dedicated to this case and billing Fulton county for their lavish expenses! Finally, 'ol boy wasn't even approved as a Prosecutor by the Fulton county commission which is required by Law!

This whole case is nothing but graft and coercion and it'll be interesting to see how it proceeds from here on?
The tax payer trips more of a problem than colluding with WH. That would never be prosecuted by govt. it’s the way govt operates. Both parties

The tax payer trips more of a problem than colluding with WH. That would never be prosecuted by govt. it’s the way govt operates. Both parties
Well if it's proven the WH was behind pressuring Willis to file the case, that's a huge problem for Biden. I think the real problem is her not properly requesting this Prosecutor's appointment by the Fulton county commission. That's illegal.

'Ya know it's interesting, Fanni Willis was being deposed in a Divorce proceeding with her beau (Nathan Wade) That's how this whole thing came to light. Unreal. He's cheating on his Wife with Fanni, while she's using taxpayer funds to finance their "hidden romance" and Trump's the racketeering crook here? 🤔

Look what they go through trying to frame me? Spying...lying...cheating....ya'll know the routine.
iu

Yes DJT...we do.

Last edited:
This shouldn't be surprising to anyone.
It's not. Neither is the silence from the Leftist Trump bashing bots on here who were all convinced he was going to be found guilty for charges they couldn't even specify. :rolleyes:

Well if it's proven the WH was behind pressuring Willis to file the case, that's a huge problem for Biden. I think the real problem is her not properly requesting this Prosecutor's appointment by the Fulton county commission. That's illegal.

'Ya know it's interesting, Fanni Willis was being deposed in a Divorce proceeding with her beau (Nathan Wade) That's how this whole thing came to light. Unreal. He's cheating on his Wife with Fanni, while she's using taxpayer funds to finance their "hidden romance" and Trump's the racketeering crook here? 🤔

Look what they go through trying to frame me? Spying...lying...cheating....ya'll know the routine.
iu

Yes DJT...we do.
The great news is all this further exposes the witch hunt against Trump increasing his popularity and poll numbers. Suburban woman don't get into the weeds about election interference. But they do understand the implications of the PA having an affair with the guy hired to get Trump. Just another huge win for Trump.

The great news is all this further exposes the witch hunt against Trump increasing his popularity and poll numbers. Suburban woman don't get into the weeds about election interference. But they do understand the implications of the PA having an affair with the guy hired to get Trump. Just another huge win for Trump.
It's so funny. She must have thought no one would bother to examine her Lover's billing statements? Plus how did she figure her beau would be competent enough to prosecute this if he'd never tried a RICO case before? I mean how dumb was that?

Love is blind I guess?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT