ADVERTISEMENT

Fairmont native/Fairmont high first for Darius Stills?

He presented information on a free sports board for fans to read, did not publish an article for pay or a grade. Once again you are just being a Dick, give it a rest professor!!
So if someone steals a car to take his pals to the beach just for the fun of it...it is ok? Interesting point of view. Must be a west coast thing. Hummmm

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
The Rootmaster who ignored my $4,000 challenge. All talk and no chalk.

@Rootmaster let me have the honor of handling your light work......
Hey small time beat writer troll you opened you mouth to me a second time and I told you I accept you $4,000 bet. And right on cue you go away. Come on geek step up and get the legal work down like you said you would. Or, do I get to troll you forever for a second time?

BTW it is “all talk no action“ you f’n moron

Last edited:
Hey congratulations...you made it through a post without "bitch"..."turd"...or "assclown".
Ah....so it was just another pointless post by you I see....but its okay...you got your two likes...that puts you in your happy space....cfe can't embarrass you there.

He presented information on a free sports board for fans to read, did not publish an article for pay or a grade. Once again you are just being a Dick, give it a rest professor!!
Oregon the freeboard is a cesspool.

if you’ve ever watched Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome, there are a few here that make up the role of Master Blaster

There's no doubt I know who you're referencing. Poor kid has repeated the same three words over & over for at least the last 3-4 years, and he used them in 97% of his posts. There's a reason his HB like ratio is so alarmingly low.
First mention of the day from someone that has me on ignore....wonder how many I can rack up in a day...LMAO...

Poor turdboy...

There's no doubt I know who you're referencing. Poor kid has repeated the same three words over & over for at least the last 3-4 years, and he used them in 97% of his posts. There's a reason his HB like ratio is so alarmingly low.
Skyhawk don’t like anything relating to like ratio cuz yours sucks bro

• Wow
Reactions: WVUALLEN
You sound like a "but officer i only took one candy bar" type of person. Too funny.

You sound like a person who is clueless in how law actually works.

You have to break a law.
When you steal someone's property you have to either profit off of it or pose a risk of decreasing the value.

Like always you don't care how stupid you sound...

Reactions: WVUFanForever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT