ADVERTISEMENT

RIVALS Fact or Fiction: West Virginia belongs in the ACC

I would say only if somehow the Atlantic Ocean has waves start rolling into Harpers Ferry for whatever reason (A Bomb turns MD into being a huge crater or an asteroid hits in the Atlantic causing a tidal wave) OR WV and VA get back together and unite into a Super State and VA become EV for East Virginia cause WV is not changing its name. My 3 engineering degrees are not getting White Out put over the “West”.

Then again they got a school in Indiana so who knows.

My gut says it will happen after all the SEC and the other conferences finish their ruination of college football completely by expanding and raiding the ACC. This is just one of the reasons why I don’t think most even care about college sports like 20 years back & before.

I would say only if somehow the Atlantic Ocean has waves start rolling into Harpers Ferry for whatever reason (A Bomb turns MD into being a huge crater or an asteroid hits in the Atlantic causing a tidal wave) OR WV and VA get back together and unite into a Super State and VA become EV for East Virginia cause WV is not changing its name. My 3 engineering degrees are not getting White Out put over the “West”.

My gut says it will happen after all the SEC and the other conferences finish their ruination of college football completely by expanding and raiding the ACC. This is just one of the reasons why I don’t think most even care about college sports like 20 years back & before.
Let’s be honest. These athletes have also ruined the fan interest with the kneeling and BLM farce. That’s the biggest factor. They’ve managed to destroy the passion.

Louisville has some oceanfront property too I guess.

Reactions: Bronco-eer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT