ADVERTISEMENT

"f**k dat n***a."

.Bodhi.

All-Conference
Apr 5, 2009
Andrew, just because you cover your mouth doesn't mean the mic (a device used to amplify sound) won't pick it up. Awesome decision to do it live as well.

link

Probably a cultural thing. Maybe a compliment? I don't know,..

...this stuff gets more complicated every day. Hard to keep up.
laugh.r191677.gif

Yep since it's a ky player it's no big deal. If this was a mountaineer saying that, the media would have a field day with it.

Wonder if the National Media will attack him like they did with Daxter?

Daxter said nothing wrong, just had confidence but he got destroyed by the media like he was some sort of criminal.

Let's see if they do the same with Andrew who actually said something pretty nasty. Media will probably be hush hush, they have their pet favorites and they are big-time hypocrites.

Originally posted by eermuffz:
Who the hell cares about this?

Weirdos just like to complain
fcuk you ni**a

This post was edited on 4/5 8:12 AM by SKYHAWKBALL

That piece of garbage should get the same treatment as if a white person did a similar action.

If he was white and said that, then this morning it would be, "the story" and Al Sarpton and Jesse Jackson would be on that campus marching and calling for changes

Originally posted by jpoppa:
If he was white and said that, then this morning it would be, "the story" and Al Sarpton and Jesse Jackson would be on that campus marching and calling for changes
The media would spin it where Harrison was just using a slang word that is used in "hood basketball" and that he didn't actually mean the derogatory word "n*gg**". And since Harrison is black, it is just normal vocabulary for him.

But if he were white, people would be calling for his head as well as Bo Ryan's resignation.

You got problems lightweight. You care because you "need" to respond to these quotes. It's tearing you up. I'll be here all day to keep you in your fetal position.

If I'm a big dopey white dude and I just dropped 20

on your all star college team and a black guy on the other teams says that to me.......I take it as a huge compliment. A double standard you say? For sure, but it is still a compliment.

Come on guys its only racist if a white person says something.

Thats how it works.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT