ADVERTISEMENT

extortionist Jack Smith’s appointment as special counsel is unconstitutional and SCOTUS agrees... this case is over...

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

It’s Over,

No smoking gun.

Prosecutor Jack Smith had falsified evidence and committed perjury by signing off on Trump’s indictment.

On the Left is page 2/3 of the indictment where Jack Smith accuses Trump of “disclosing” a Top Secret Document to a podcaster in 2021. Note the specific quote.

On the right is the reporting of @paulsperry, an unimpeachable source.

According to Paul, Smith purposely deleted a few words from the witness transcript that completely changed the story of the conversation in Paragraph a.

See for yourself.

Tell me I’m wrong.

DOC

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/st

FyRaqbraQAEdTHm

FyRaqbHakAE3VDe

Reactions: Snuffy Smif
Senility starts.
Ageism rears its ugly head. Plenty of people 90, like me, without senility or canes or walkers or wheelchairs. And take 4 and 5-day trips while driving their own car. Don't paint everyone in a group with the same brush. That exposes your ignorance and prejudice.

Ageism rears its ugly head. Plenty of people 90, like me, without senility or canes or walkers or wheelchairs. And take 4 and 5-day trips while driving their own car. Don't paint everyone in a group with the same brush. That exposes your ignorance and prejudice.
Congratulations sir . You are a rarity. Bet you was a superstar when younger.
Most folks according to real medical science start declining in mental and physical condition with age . Joe Biden wasn't working with much at birth and now the mush between his ears is leaking more than his azz...
I'm currently working with a 74 year old who I worked with 25 years ago . Was very excited to see him and learn more from him as he was very sharp and quick with math and figuring offsets and bends in pipeline. Sadly not so much any more . He can still weld and move around slowly.... mentally it takes him a lot longer to register what we are doing. Unfortunately with age we decline ...Joe Bribem started out bottom of his class ...

The 2020 election was about stealing it with the threat of investigation and 2024 is the same threat but now it is about trials.

It’s Over,

No smoking gun.

Prosecutor Jack Smith had falsified evidence and committed perjury by signing off on Trump’s indictment.

On the Left is page 2/3 of the indictment where Jack Smith accuses Trump of “disclosing” a Top Secret Document to a podcaster in 2021. Note the specific quote.

On the right is the reporting of @paulsperry, an unimpeachable source.

According to Paul, Smith purposely deleted a few words from the witness transcript that completely changed the story of the conversation in Paragraph a.

See for yourself.

Tell me I’m wrong.

DOC

https://twitter.com/paulsperry_/st

FyRaqbraQAEdTHm

FyRaqbHakAE3VDe
“Prosecutor Jack Smith had falsified evidence and committed perjury by signing off on Trump’s indictment.”

And you can prove that of course.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT