ADVERTISEMENT

Eviction Eve

lol...

U.S. House adjourned for a 6-week August recess without passing an extension of the eviction moratorium which expires Saturday, leaving millions of Americans at risk of losing their homes.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
they need houses/apartments for all their new illegals...

you didn't just now realize this was their plan ?

Worst President in history
In all fairness those people's piss poor decisions is not Bidens fault. The government has been handing money out ike crazy , cash & food stamps & companies have been begging people to come back to work & offering big incentives to do so . Joe Biden is a horrible president for many reasons people losing there home is not on him .
People have been spending all this extra money on things of want not of need & now they are crying they need more for there needs ...
But I guess if you learn to depend on the government you will quietly do as they say ........our own piss poor decisions is not someone else's fault .

In all fairness those people's piss poor decisions is not Bidens fault. The government has been handing money out ike crazy , cash & food stamps & companies have been begging people to come back to work & offering big incentives to do so . Joe Biden is a horrible president for many reasons people losing there home is not on him .
People have been spending all this extra money on things of want not of need & now they are crying they need more for there needs ...
But I guess if you learn to depend on the government you will quietly do as they say ........our own piss poor decisions is not someone else's fault .
Good leaders lead, Poor leaders allow others to make the decisions that affect their leadership. Biden has been a poor leader for 50 years..

Good leaders lead, Poor leaders allow others to make the decisions that affect their leadership. Biden has been a poor leader for 50 years..
Yes Biden has a horrific voting record while in the Senate & it shows in his decision making skills.
But as a free country and as free people who are allowed to make our OWN financial decisions & career decisions & claim we want limited government interference with our decisions how can we blame the government for people piss poor financial practices, was Biden supposed to make an EO mandating people save this money for rent when the time came to pay the fiddler?
Never thought I'd be defending Joe Biden in any way shape or form , but yet here I am or am I just defending my freedom to choose & then pay the consequences for my choices? Ya know the thing that happens in a free country.......cant have it both ways. Like saying government should pay for the piss poor education you asked for then found out it was a dead end ....not my fault nor the governments fault ....choices have consequences & we are accountable for our own choices..

Reactions: D. Denzil Finney
This is going to have a major impact on the housing market. Lot's of inventory will be hitting the market. Big rental companies will be buying up these houses. Small businesses will also be impacted. Everyone should have prepared for this day to happen. I would venture to think the courts will slow this down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT