ADVERTISEMENT

Even the OT's vacant Leftists would believe this poll

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
That only 30% of folks who voted think Joe Biden should be re-elected. 30%!!!!!!! :eek:

excerpt:
not too many Americans are eager to put a “Biden 2024” sign on the their front lawns, while adding to the drumbeat of polls saying that former President Donald Trump would win a rematch against President Joe Biden.

A survey by Rasmussen Reports found that only 30 percent of likely voters thought Biden’s plans to seek re-election, emphasized last week by White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, amounted to a good idea.

The poll, released Wednesday, reported 56 percent said it was a bad idea. The poll’s margin of error is 3 percent.

Know what hacks me off about that poll atl? They didn't poll all those dead folks who voted for me!
iu

Well can you blame them creepy Joe? Even the dead can figure out a lost vote for a corpse! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
If any OT posters want to know why all the Leftists who voted for creepy Joe have disappeared from this forum, the poll posted behind the OP should easily explain their prolonged absence. Wonder how many of them are in that 56% who don't want to see creepy Joe running again?

Typical OT forum Biden voter after being polled on his potential re-election
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Say Bro...think all those Black folks who voted for Biden are happy now they're at least still Black?
giphy.gif

did YOU vote for Biden hoping to maintain your "Blackness" my Brother?
giphy.gif

I asked 'em what did they have to lose atl, guess they all know now?
iu

Last edited:
  • Haha
Damn...if only 30% of 150 million folks who voted want me to run again, I wonder how many of 'em ain't Black anymore?
iu

Ask countryroads89 creepy Joe!

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and JWG66
That only 30% of folks who voted think Joe Biden should be re-elected. 30%!!!!!!! :eek:

excerpt:
not too many Americans are eager to put a “Biden 2024” sign on the their front lawns, while adding to the drumbeat of polls saying that former President Donald Trump would win a rematch against President Joe Biden.

A survey by Rasmussen Reports found that only 30 percent of likely voters thought Biden’s plans to seek re-election, emphasized last week by White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, amounted to a good idea.

The poll, released Wednesday, reported 56 percent said it was a bad idea. The poll’s margin of error is 3 percent.

Know what hacks me off about that poll atl? They didn't poll all those dead folks who voted for me!
iu

Well can you blame them creepy Joe? Even the dead can figure out a lost vote for a corpse! :rolleyes:
I’m glad he won because of the alternative and he shouldn’t run again. I agree with the poll.

I’m glad he won and he shouldn’t run again. I agree with the poll.
Well if that poll is accurate it sure explains why all of your Leftist friends who also mindlessly voted for that cretin have vanished from this forum? Hey do us & the nation a favor next election cycle?

Don't vote.

Last edited:
Well that poll's accuracy, sure explains why all of your Leftist friends who also mindlessly voted for that cretin have vanished from this forum. Hey do us & the nation a favor next election cycle?

Don't vote.
Democrats are some strange characters.

lol...

the child molester wasn't elected...

he was installed...
Well if he did legitimately get a record 80 million voters, it sure didn't take most of 'em long to figure out they screwed up that vote huh 82?

You Trumpers are just jealous they picked me to install instead of one of YOU!!!
iu

Not really creepy Joe...we're all just amazed and wondering what the Hell were they thinking?

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
he got 40 million votes....

and 40 million fake votes...

can't you see the correlation with today's polls ???

Reactions: JWG66 and atlkvb
he got 40 million votes....

and 40 million fake votes...

can't you see the correlation with today's polls ???
It is interesting how many of his record numbers of voters practically vanished in their support of how he was actually governing? Makes one wonder exactly what they were voting for in such record numbers? None of his supporters on this forum at least could ever answer that when asked.

Wonder why not?

Baaaaaaaa...I’m glad he won because of the alternative and he shouldn’t run again.

Yes...Because God forbid we have a secure border, instead of open borders, are self-reliant on our energy needs, instead of relying on foreign energy, low energy cost, no inflation, no soaring crime, no soaring drug activity, no soaring sex trafficking, were to stand up to China, were to not bow to terrorists, were to not abandon Americans and instead take care of foreign nationals in Afghanistan, were to put America and its citizens first....etc...etc...etc.

That would be freaking AWFUL!

Last edited:
Yes...Because God forbid we have a secure border, instead of open borders, are self-reliant on our energy needs, instead of relying on foreign energy, low energy cost, no inflation, no soaring crime, no soaring drug activity, no soaring sex trafficking, were to stand up to China, were to not bow to terrorists, were to not abandon Americans and instead take care of foreign nationals in Afghanistan, were to put America and its citizens first....etc...etc...etc.

That would be freakiung AWFUL!

@30CAT with the proverbial....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

• Haha
he shouldn’t run again. I agree with the poll.
Gosh I really don't even think I could run again NYC_Eer! Let me tell 'ya this just playin' a puppet thingy while I'm pretending to be leader of the Free world is a Hell-of-a-lot tougher than I thought... I can't handle it!
iu

Uh...we noticed creepy Joe...lots of folks notice! 😒

excerpt:
According to a poll conducted by Trafalgar Group, Biden has a shockingly small 36 percent approval rating.

It gets worse. Over 52 percent of American voters say they “Strongly Disapprove” of the president’s job so far. Another approximately 7 percent say they “Slightly Disapprove.”

Among his core supporters, Biden still enjoys some support… but even that is slipping. Only 18 percent of voters “Strongly Approve” while another 18 percent “Slightly Approve” of Biden’s job as president.

Oh Lord those numbers....what am I gonna do?
iu

Well, 'ya could just go back to your basement creepy Joe?

Last edited:
Nah RT...they're just mind numbed brainwashed walking dead.

Must vote Democrat...must vote Democrat...Republicans evil...EAT THEM!!!!!!
giphy.gif
I used to tell someone i was mad at to “eat me”. Guess I should never go back to those old insults…..

Last edited:
I used to yell someone i was mad at to “eat me”. Guess I should never go back to those old insults…..
You're thankfully not on the Left...they're really the only ones who eat their own.
(kill 'em too with unrestricted on demand abortions ) :rolleyes:

Reactions: JWG66
So tell me @NYC_Eer why did YOU and 80 million other "alleged" voters do this to me???? Couldn't ya'll see I'm weak, tired, old, absent minded, and an incompetent fool?
iu

I mean why'd 'ya vote for me? 'Cmon man?

He can't answer that creepy Joe, could be he just lost his damn mind before walking into that voting booth and pulling that lever for you? 😏

Last edited:
So tell me @NYC_Eer why did YOU and 80 million other "alleged" voters do this to me???? Couldn't ya'll see I'm weak, tired, old, absent minded, and an incompetent fool?
iu

I mean why'd 'ya vote for me? 'Cmon man?

He can't answer that creepy Joe, could be he just lost his damn mind before walking into that voting booth and pulling that lever for you? 😏
Since observing poor ole Joe since January, I can't see him being able to survive another 3 years...

Since observing poor ole Joe since January, I can't see him being able to survive another 3 years...
Actually I'm surprised he even managed to get outta bed coughing and hackin' like he was the other day! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT