ADVERTISEMENT

Eric Ciamarella - WB #1

Vinkman was the only eyewitness, and his credibilty is certainly questionable, based on providing services to both the US and Ukraine.
He also doesnt question the veracity of the transcripts except for 2 minor points that dont affect the case.

Even more important. No executive branch employees policy opinion should undermone the decisions of te President.

Policy opinion? WTF are you smoking? LMAO! The whistleblower reported a potential violation of law and has whistleblower protection under the law. The president went on to confess to the crime on national television.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Policy opinion? WTF are you smoking? LMAO! The whistleblower reported a potential violation of law and has whistleblower protection under the law. The president went on to confess to the crime on national television.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
He couldnt report a crine because he didnt hear the call you ignorant fukweed.

EIRasMEXkAAeNVa

This second coup attempt, planned in 2018, is directly related to the first.

You think the whistleblower will testify? That’s funny.
I doubt the whistleblower will testify because he didnt witness anything to testify about. He may testify in his own defense though.

To suggest that a whistleblower is protected from being a witness though is comedy.

Reactions: Gunny46

Do you want to take the bet I offered yesterday or continue to spout nonsense ?

Not that comical. More like everyone in the room with a brain silently making eye contact as to not openly mock you until you left the room comedy.
Doesn’t being a whistleblower merely protect from reprisal? Granted, I’m not positive, but there isn’t a guarantee of anonymity nor for formal testimony?

Doesn’t being a whistleblower merely protect from reprisal? Granted, I’m not positive, but there isn’t a guarantee of anonymity nor for formal testimony?
Yes. They cannot be fired for blowing the whistle. They can be offered security.

They are required to testify if called by the defense or prosecution. They are also responsible for any crime they committed within the context of the crime they reported and obviously any other crime they are accused of.

People try to help Country with his weak points, but he continues to fall flat on his face into the chicken poop for not listening.

Reactions: Gunny46
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT