ADVERTISEMENT

Entire U.S. government unites with Obama against Trump/Putin and Donnie's pro-Russian cult

WVMade

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2016
time to start rounding up the treasonous cowards on U.S. soil.:americanflag:

"Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham have issued a joint statement: “The retaliatory measures announced by the Obama Administration today are long overdue. But ultimately, they are a small price for Russia to pay for its brazen attack on American democracy. We intend to lead the effort in the new Congress to impose stronger sanctions on Russia.”

"Asked on Wednesday about the potential of sanctions against Russia, Trump told reporters, “I think we ought to get on with our lives,” even as he conceded, “I’m not sure we have the kind, the security we need.”

"Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham have issued a joint statement: “The retaliatory measures announced by the Obama Administration today are long overdue. But ultimately, they are a small price for Russia to pay for its brazen attack on American democracy. We intend to lead the effort in the new Congress to impose stronger sanctions on Russia.”

"Asked on Wednesday about the potential of sanctions against Russia, Trump told reporters, “I think we ought to get on with our lives,” even as he conceded, “I’m not sure we have the kind, the security we need.”
Entire US government will be controlled by the GOP in 3 weeks with Trump at the top.

Reactions: Airport

Dont worry dbag, in three weeks we are rounding up traitors and you get shut up.

Eat it lib. Trump and Putin making America Great Again!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT