ADVERTISEMENT

Enjoy the Olympics....

I don't understand. Why do you want to boycott the games an punish the athletes for something they didn't have any say in? makes zero sense.

I didn't call for a Munich massacre. That's what the Islamic Jihadist would do. I'm just not going to watch it. I wish them well and will check the Medal Count Later.

Reactions: Airport
I didn't call for a Munich massacre. That's what the Islamic Jihadist would do. I'm just not going to watch it. I wish them well and will check the Medal Count Later.
Had a few beers to many today?

Had a few beers to many today?

Haven't had anything to drink today but being you change your account just to keep defending this nonsense I'll go ahead and move you from radical to super radical.

Haven't had anything to drink today but being you change your account just to keep defending this nonsense I'll go ahead and move you from radical to super radical.
I change my account? How many people am I supposed to be? How many fingers am I holding up?

I change my account? How many people am I supposed to be? How many fingers am I holding up?

🖕🖕

How many am I holding up?

It's not important how many you have but it's starting to look like you are willing to use as many as it takes to defend that nonsense.

Last edited:
🖕🖕

How many am I holding up?

It's not important how many you have but it's starting to look like you are willing to use as many as it takes to defend that nonsense.
Great, list all the different accounts I'm supposedly using...... this should be good.

Great, list all the different accounts I'm supposedly using...... this should be good.

I don't take fvcking request or orders from you. This isn't Burger King. If you insist on defending that nonsense then keep typing and hit post reply. I'm already pretty clear on how passionate you about the subject and I'm not talking about the Olympics.

I don't take fvcking request or orders from you. This isn't Burger King. If you insist on defending that nonsense then keep typing and hit post reply. I'm already pretty clear on how passionate you about the subject and I'm not talking about the Olympics.
You're the one who said I'm using additional accounts....so I mean....it shouldn't be that big of a challenge to come up with that list...unless of course you were just making stuff up.

You're the one who said I'm using additional accounts....so I mean....it shouldn't be that big of a challenge to come up with that list...unless of course you were just making stuff up.

You're the one who keeps defending this. Just keep doing so and let everyone else figure it out.

GTmct2PWsAAsqaR

GTmct2HWcAAGQC6

LOL. Gunny all worked up in this thread with his dozens of fake outrage posts yet telling people to calm down.

LOL. Gunny all worked up in this thread with his dozens of fake outrage posts yet telling people to calm down.

I'll tune in for the closing ceremony and see what they got for Mohammed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT