ADVERTISEMENT

Eight years of Trump’s tax returns subpoenaed by Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr., report

I'm attempting to determine how the subpoena is justified. What specific crime are they being investigated for? What evidence do they have?

That's what charges and a trial are for. Usually, investigations aren't "open" to the public.......duh.

I'm attempting to determine how the subpoena is justified. What specific crime are they being investigated for? What evidence do they have?

If you read the link, and click on the accompanying links, it will answer your questions.

trump will end up regretting running for office, bigly. He really isn't very smart. When you are as corrupt as he is, you have nothing to gain and everything to lose running for public office.

If you read the link, and click on the accompanying links, it will answer your questions.

trump will end up regretting running for office, bigly. He really isn't very smart. When you are as corrupt as he is, you have nothing to gain and everything to lose running for public office.

Or he's the smartest man.....knowing that he will make an enemy of the mass media and the Democrats, and that his followers will go to the edge of the earth to protect him......so, basically, he's better off getting these investigations while president......

Nothing says corruption more than the son a former Secretary of State under Jimmy Carter going after a sitting Republican President for tax fraud. What's next, C. Clinton accusing Kavanaugh with rape....

EEmfyCwX4AA4okC

Reactions: jpoppa and 30CAT
Weinstein Company lawyer David Boies, a Vance donor, contributed $10,000 to Vance Jr's campaign in the months after the district attorney decided not to prosecute Harvey Weinstein in 2015 after the NYPD presented overwhelming evidence to charge Weinstein with a sex crime for groping model Ambra Battilana Gutierrez. During Vance Jr's political career, Boies, his son, and his law partners have donated more than $182,000 to him.

Last edited:
Weinstein Company lawyer David Boies, a Vance donor, contributed $10,000 to Vance Jr's campaign in the months after the district attorney decided not to prosecute Harvey Weinstein in 2015 after the NYPD presented overwhelming evidence to charge Weinstein with a sex crime for groping model Ambra Battilana Gutierrez. During Vance Jr's political career, Boies, his son, and his law partners have donated more than $182,000 to him.

You might want to look at EVERYONE's donor list running for office in America. A BIG part of the problem the amount of money pumped into the system to buy the vote and policy decisions. It was bad enough before but Scalia f*cked this country good on Citizens United. Hopefully Chucky Koch has joined Antone seated next to Beelzebub.

Reactions: countryroads89
You might want to look at EVERYONE's donor list running for office in America. A BIG part of the problem the amount of money pumped into the system to buy the vote and policy decisions. It was bad enough before but Scalia f*cked this country good on Citizens United. Hopefully Chucky Koch has joined Antone seated next to Beelzebub.
Dems are mad that Scalia evened the field? Who needs citizens united when you can raise hundreds of millions selling favors to every country friend or foe?

“Dear, New York... No.”

And didn't prosecute Tony Podesta after mueller referred him for prosecution

Lol, his lil doggies on here know they don't want anyone to see them, they got nothing, has he stopped lying about the audit? Imagine being so freaking unamerican to let yer boy do something you would never allow from the other side.

Reactions: countryroads89
Lol, his lil doggies on here know they don't want anyone to see them, they got nothing, has he stopped lying about the audit? Imagine being so freaking unamerican to let yer boy do something you would never allow from the other side.
Can some translate this from drunk to sober?

You mean like this?

Dumbass.
No moron. I know you need to correct typos because you have zero self eateem and you need to feel some semblence of superiority even if you dont realize everyone laughs at you for it.

What I meant was can someone translate that drunks gibberish into something coherent.

No moron. I know you need to correct typos because you have zero self eateem and you need to feel some semblence of superiority even if you dont realize everyone laughs at you for it.

What I meant was can someone translate that drunks gibberish into something coherent.

like payor...

I am so damn deep inside that sad sacks head that he has to read every post I write just hoping I fat finger an a for an s so he can redline it. His life is a ahitahow.

HAHAHAHAHA!

You follow me around on this board every where I go. You are so f'ucking ugly, I honestly feel sorry for you. No wonder you had a shit fit when someone posted your pic.

HAHAHAHAHA!

You follow me around on this board every where I go. You are so f'ucking ugly, I honestly feel sorry for you. No wonder you had a shit fit when someone posted your pic.
Says the guy who doesnt even realuze just how gay his comment was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT