ADVERTISEMENT

eers are good at social distancing…..from a national title

Little brother needs validation of big brother....sorry...while we are playing Kansas...you will be playing...who the hell is in the Sun Belt anyway?

LMAO
Keep trying, doofus. Maybe one of these years, someone will acknowledge one of your posts, as opposed to me acknowledging your post by calling you a doofus.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
Keep trying, doofus. Maybe one of these years, someone will acknowledge one of your posts, as opposed to me acknowledging your post by calling you a doofus.
So you are in here after your tagging people all day was a huge ass failure...just like you...

You think I need validation from the turd twats that hang out here?

The number of people laughing at you on this board at your stupidity if off the charts right now.

Maybe someone will acknowledge your welcome back thread that got ZERO replies.

Too damn funny.

Last edited:
The problem with the game in Charleston is that there is no one with the money to sponsor the game (pay to rent the building) any longer. With the cost to put on the game and no national TV money, the schools would get very little money no matter who’s fans are buying the tickets.

That is why the games in Charleston stopped. Not Dantoni or Huggins. Everything else is a waste of time to argue over, but feel free to call each other names and make threats. Football games are still a few weeks away.

So you are in here after your tagging people all day was a huge ass failure...just like you...

You think I need validation from the turd twats that hang out here?

The number of people laughing at you on this board at your stupidity if off the charts right now.

Maybe someone will acknowledge your welcome back thread that got ZERO replies.

Too damn funny.
Original post: 9:25 PM

Edited post: doofus decides to make the original post even more dumber at 9:50 PM.

What a doofus.

Original post: 9:25 PM

Edited post: doofus decides to make the original post even more dumber at 9:50 PM.

What a doofus.
And the entire board continues to laugh at you...

Great job twat...even I can't make you look as bad as you make yourself look.

don't worry about WVU......if I were the herd I would be more concerned with James Madison
I’ll be glad when we get going, Snow Sled Baby! The truth is, I‘m concerned every time Marshall plays. It seems we play well sometimes, and then sometimes, we aren’t worth watching at all. I’m certain you know what I’m talking about.

I’ll be glad when we get going, Snow Sled Baby! The truth is, I‘m concerned every time Marshall plays. It seems we play well sometimes, and then sometimes, we aren’t worth watching at all. I’m certain you know what I’m talking about.
I'm 30 minutes from JMU...they are sneaky good...they get a lot of D1 transfers...and they are coaches by a WVU grad.....lethal combination

Even if that were true how would you know if the lights were off?
A reasonable assumption because it's the king c0cksucker of this board and would even shallow throat your puny pee pee.

Turn on the light, as that's TransFatFanForever's whore mouth, but any hole will do for you, right?
Another mention even though queenie has me on ignore and this had nothing to do with me.

How do I get rid of this stalker?

I held a gun to your head and told you to describe penises in specific terms?

Nope. You went there all on your own snoopy.
I can't hear you with TransFatFanForever's pee pee in your mouth. I guess that you WVU Walmart t-shirt fans like to stay close...NTTAWWT

I can't hear you with TransFatFanForever's pee pee in your mouth. I guess that you WVU Walmart t-shirt fans like to stay close...NTTAWWT
My first mention of the day from the guy that has me on ignore.

How do I get rid of this dumbass?

I see that the fat p.o.s. is stalking me again, so here's TransFatFanForever's Facebook pic...enjoy...
240848540_1188444554972803_5946908181246553800_n.jpg

Never forget what it is.

Never forget what it is?

You mean when you and turdboy stalked men's Facebook pages and found this pic.....then posted 1000 times claiming it was me?

LMAO.

You two are the biggest dumbasses here.

I mean you have me on ignore but post about me every day....that says low IQ.

This fat slob was a band dork and now fetches auto parts for a "living"...LOLOLOLOLOL
240848540_1188444554972803_5946908181246553800_n.jpg

Every time you post this poor guys pic and read off his work history....you simply make yourself look like a bigger douchebag....and you are the biggest douchebag around....

Congrats on your latest success.

Even your tagline mentions me...LMAO...and we all laugh at you...because you don't actually ignore me....you bring up me up daily.

Mr OU bobcat please show me a buckeye titty calling WVU fans Walmart fans is funny. You seem pretty obsessed with that dudes dick and then you keep posting a photo you claim you ripped from his social media.

I'm just gonna say what everyone else is thinking.

Pay him for a blow job and get what you are looking for.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Mr OU bobcat please show me a buckeye titty calling WVU fans Walmart fans is funny. You seem pretty obsessed with that dudes dick and then you keep posting a photo you claim you ripped from his social media.

I'm just gonna say what everyone else is thinking.

Pay him for a blow job and get what you are looking for.
I'm not sure what's worse here. You talking about one man paying another man for a blow job, or the guy who is getting paid for giving another man a blow job actually liking your post.

I'm not sure what's worse here. You talking about one man paying another man for a blow job, or the guy who is getting paid for giving another man a blow job actually liking your post.
What's worse? Probably the guy that posts dick statute pics from his collection on here would be my guess.

Or the pair that stalks FB pages looking for pics of men to post here.

Just my two cents.

and you are such a low iq moron...i didn't like the post...I am laughing at it....seriously...how ****ing stupid can you be? laughing at queenie being obsessed with guys dicks....much like you.

you tip queenie at the gloryhole...don't be such a homophobe on here if i did like it.

Last edited:
you simply cannot make it up.

the irony of stupidity.

#BooneCountyEducation
Every time you get owned....you pull out the grammar nazi routine.

Face it...you are so ****ing stupid you don't know the difference between a like and a laugh emoji.

Tell me...how big of a failure was your tagging game? Even queenie didn't come in....because he knows you a loser.

You truly are the dumbest twat here.

I really should knock you out for being so ****ing stupid.

Last edited:
Every time you get owned....you pull out the grammar nazi routine.

Face it...you are so ****ing stupid you don't know the difference between a like and a laugh emoji.

Tell me...how big of a failure was your tagging game? Even queenie didn't come in....because he knows you a loser.

You truly are the dumbest twat here.

I really should knock you out for being so ****ing stupid.

doubling down on stupidity.

#AutoPartsClerk

Reactions: KingCoal

doubling down on stupidity.
You got that right...every time you post...you make a jack ass out of yourself!!!!!!!

Tell me...did someone from Boone County fvck your whale wife? Why all the hate for that county. Never been there so I have no idea.

You figure out that the like emoji is a thumbs up....you stupid twat...

Again...how did that tagging game work out....another turdboy failure....LMAO!

At least we all get to laugh at your stupidity time and time again on here...thanks for the laughs. WE all enjoy it.

You got that right...every time you post...you make a jack ass out of yourself!!!!!!!

Tell me...did someone from Boone County fvck your whale wife? Why all the hate for that county. Never been there so I have no idea.

At least we all get to laugh at your stupidity time and time again on here...thanks for the laughs. WE all enjoy it.

tripling down on stupidity.

#GoFetchMeAnOilFilterAndPlugs

tripling down on stupidity.

#GoFetchMeAnOilFilterAndPlugs

Hey cocksucker queenie...I see you liking turdboy's posts...

Maybe you can explain the difference in what a like and a laugh emoji is because your gloryhole buddy is too ****ing dumb to know the difference.

LMAO!

Hey cocksucker queenie...I see you liking turdboy's posts...

Maybe you can explain the difference in what a like and a laugh emoji is because your gloryhole buddy is too ****ing dumb to know the difference.

LMAO!
So, you don't like sucking dick; you only laugh while sucking dick.

got it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT