ADVERTISEMENT

Eastman The Mathematician: MAGA Lawyer Advised Lawmaker To Make Up Formula To Throw Out Biden Votes

Noone cares.

After Zuckerbucks, you have no room to talk.
A quick check found the Adelsons gave half as much to Repubs. Both sides were swimming in cash. Your election money whining is weak. Remember, you're looking for election fraud not just things that upset you and that you don't understand.

A quick check found the Adelsons gave half as much to Repubs. Both sides were swimming in cash. Your election money whining is weak. Remember, you're looking for election fraud not just things that upset you and that you don't understand.
Dropping ballots off for people other than family is illegal in almost all states.

Dropping ballots off for people other than family is illegal in almost all states.
Putting liberals in charge of anything will result in shit shows like we’ve seen in every shit hole liberal run city. Now it’s on a national scale.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
We all know the 2020 election was stolen by Dems. Even the leftists here know it. It’s not the first time there was widespread election fraud that changed the result. It’s the truth but the leftist’s can’t accept the truth. Their whole belief system is built on lies so why would they start facing the truth now? Not only can’t they accept truth but they have a revulsion to it and try to counter it. Trump is a big dose of truth. Hence their obsession.
The information war is real and it’s the left attacking truth with big tech and their government Ministry of Truth.

We all know the 2020 election was stolen by Dems. Even the leftists here know it. It’s not the first time there was widespread election fraud that changed the result. It’s the truth but the leftist’s can’t accept the truth. Their whole belief system is built on lies so why would they start facing the truth now? Not only can’t they accept truth but they have a revulsion to it and try to counter it. Trump is a big dose of truth. Hence their obsession.
The information war is real and it’s the left attacking truth with big tech and their government Ministry of Truth.
Joe Biden says Hello! There's a reason Trump lives in Florida now and it's because he's a loser and so is every person who believes the sore loser election lies he told so congrats. Reality doesn't agree with your assessment and neither did any of the election judges. Was fraud even alleged by any on Trump's crack legal squad? I don't think so, pretty sure most just complained some before getting scolded and dismissed for not presenting any evidence of their made up claims. I'd say get a grip but I think you're too far gone. Release the Kraken!

Tired of hearing about Trump and Repubs failed attempt to steal the 2020 election? Hope not because there's a lot more to come, enjoy!
I actually agree.there is no question ballot harvesting occurred in 2020 since the same people are caught on camera visiting several different drop boxes repeatedly. But republicans should shut up about it because nothing is going to change.

if the republicans keep it up they are going look like the idiots who preached Russia collusion for years only to find out they got duped

I actually agree.there is no question ballot harvesting occurred in 2020 since the same people are caught on camera visiting several different drop boxes repeatedly. But republicans should shut up about it because nothing is going to change.

if the republicans keep it up they are going look like the idiots who preached Russia collusion for years only to find out they got duped
Cool story.

Well the Democrats have nobody who can win as far as I can tell
Agree. It's an odd position when you have a sitting POTUS who probably won't be a strong candidate for re-election or might not even run. Where's the next Bill Clinton? Need Repubs to put Trump out there again, lots of baggage, very divisive, still has legal issues against a good non-Joe candidate. Whitmer? any ambitious, charasmatic male Dem govs out there? Manchin probably wants to run for one side or the other. As for Repubs, I could stomach the MD gov if he would run but they probably won't nominate a non MAGA.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bucktown Brown
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT