ADVERTISEMENT

During the pandemic Trump approved

FzQSoxXXsAEatm3

• Angry
Reactions: 30CAT
Okay you wine and cheese republicans....

Trump could have and should have vetoed the COVID spending bills and forced the Senate to override those vetoes....

This is true: Until Republicans learn to ballot harvest and reach younger people they will continue to lose

This is not true: Trump currently is the only Republican close in being able to win.

Trump lost to a guy that refused to leave his basement, doesn't know what day of the week it is, and struggles to walk across a stage. That's not very inspiring.

Someone is offering a revisionist history of Tillerson's time in office... Remember Tillerson called Trump a moron --was he correct in that--, he supported the Iran deal, oh and the Paris climate accords: Asked if there was a chance the United States could stay in the accord, Tillerson responded, “I think under the right conditions.”

Oh and Kelly: “It’s pointless to try to convince him of anything. He’s gone off the rails,” Kelly said of Trump, according to Woodward’s telling. “We’re in Crazytown. I don’t even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I’ve ever had.”

To be fair, Trump did get a few things right: Keystone pipeline, drill baby drill, and moving our embassy to Jerusalem.

The travel ban was garbage. If a terrorist really wants to come into this country they can simply sneak across the borders and go undetected.
Comical that you quote deep states to try and pretend Trump is a RINO.

Trump supporters are not the whine and cheese Republicans. Put down the Crack pipe.

Soooo..What policies did the Trump administration put in place (or at least attempt to) that you were/are against?
I answered that...there were three of them And again, giving credit for attempting something is stupid. For example, I attempted to nail Taylor Swift in the pooper, but I was unable to do so, and therefore I do not get credit for it

Comical that you quote deep states to try and pretend Trump is a RINO.

Trump supporters are not the whine and cheese Republicans. Put down the Crack pipe.
RINO Trump picked deep state establishment types to serve in his administration

I answered that...there were three of them And again, giving credit for attempting something is stupid. For example, I attempted to nail Taylor Swift in the pooper, but I was unable to do so, and therefore I do not get credit for it
Building the wall funding was shut down by Ddemocrats...Pedo-Joe gets elected and now he's building some of it. That's what I meant by "tried."

You didn't answer it.

Immigration policies. Foreign policies. Energy policies. Regulation policies....etc. All great for our country (and can prove that in detail) and then Pedo-Joe steps in and shuts it all down, because Trump got it done. Dems won't take that, sitting down.

What didn't you like about those policies?

@LouDobbs

Let's all say it out loud--

The DOJ, FBI and Intel Agencies conspired with Clinton Campaign and DNC to destroy Donald Trump's Presidency.

Big business, Big Tech, Social Media, Corporate Media And the Republican Party Leadership was complicit from the beginning in 2016 through 2020 to this very day.

#TheGreatAmericaShow #TimeforTruth #DefendTrump

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT