ADVERTISEMENT

Dumbfuvk Trump lashes out at GA Sect of State over his brother who d/n even exist...............

Kazzman

All-Conference
May 4, 2010
President Donald Trump, AKA Dumbfuvk, lashed out at Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger Tuesday night for not investigating his baseless claims of voter fraud in Georgia. In doing so, he attacked the Republican's brother, Ron Raffensberger, who does not even exist.

"I love the Great State of Georgia, but the people who run it, from the Governor, @BrianKempGA, to the Secretary of State, are a complete disaster and don't have a clue, or worse. Nobody can be this stupid. Just allow us to find the crime, and turn the state Republican," the president wrote. He referenced not only his insistence that voter fraud is the reason President-elect Joe Biden won the state, but the upcoming runoff election, which will determine which party controls the Senate.

"Now it turns out that Brad R's brother, Ron, works for China, and they definitely don't want 'Trump'. So disgusting!" the president added in a second tweet. Trump was referring to Ron Raffensperger, CTO of Chinese technology firm Huawei. The two men are not related.

"What if I told you Brad Raffensperger doesn't even have a brother?" replied Atlanta-based investigative reporter Brendan Keefe. "The person, Ron Raffensperger, exists. But he is not Brad's brother. James O'Keefe is not my brother, either. See how that works?"

Trump is such an utter stupid, clueless, Dumbfuvk!!!!!!!!!!!!

President Donald Trump, AKA Dumbfuvk, lashed out at Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger Tuesday night for not investigating his baseless claims of voter fraud in Georgia. In doing so, he attacked the Republican's brother, Ron Raffensberger, who does not even exist.

"I love the Great State of Georgia, but the people who run it, from the Governor, @BrianKempGA, to the Secretary of State, are a complete disaster and don't have a clue, or worse. Nobody can be this stupid. Just allow us to find the crime, and turn the state Republican," the president wrote. He referenced not only his insistence that voter fraud is the reason President-elect Joe Biden won the state, but the upcoming runoff election, which will determine which party controls the Senate.

"Now it turns out that Brad R's brother, Ron, works for China, and they definitely don't want 'Trump'. So disgusting!" the president added in a second tweet. Trump was referring to Ron Raffensperger, CTO of Chinese technology firm Huawei. The two men are not related.

"What if I told you Brad Raffensperger doesn't even have a brother?" replied Atlanta-based investigative reporter Brendan Keefe. "The person, Ron Raffensperger, exists. But he is not Brad's brother. James O'Keefe is not my brother, either. See how that works?"

Trump is such an utter stupid, clueless, Dumbfuvk!!!!!!!!!!!!
BBBBBAAAAAHHHHH

Reactions: GrimReaper82
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT