ADVERTISEMENT

Dow futures jump 1,200 points as Pfizer, BioNtech say Covid-19 vaccine is 90% effective

Got to love Joe-mentia's Covid plan:

1. Task force - we already have one
  2. Vaccine - we'll haev one soon...the fastest we have ever developed a vaccine
  3. National mask mandate - well he can't do this so he'll work with governors and local officials. Already happening at the local level as it should be
  4. More testing - not details on this one
What a bunch of malarkey

Reactions: Casey Ryback
My son went to a sports bar in NYC on Saturday to watch some college football with two friends. 12 bud lights and an order of wings coast $125.00 and he had to fill out a form giving his name, address, phone number and they time stamped it when he was in the building...this is Joes new world....

My son went to a sports bar in NYC on Saturday to watch some college football with two friends. 12 bud lights and an order of wings coast $125.00 and he had to fill out a form giving his name, address, phone number and they time stamped it when he was in the building...this is Joes new world....

Here's a picture of of Biden's America

papers1.jpeg

Got to love Joe-mentia's Covid plan:

1. Task force - we already have one
  2. Vaccine - we'll haev one soon...the fastest we have ever developed a vaccine
  3. National mask mandate - well he can't do this so he'll work with governors and local officials. Already happening at the local level as it should be
  4. More testing - not details on this one
What a bunch of malarkey
Huge improvement. Trump totally ignored science and his science advisors on his Covid task force. Trump completely gave up on preventing the spread of the virus and had made the defeatist choice of herd immunity. At least Joe cares about the health of Americans and isn't too weak to try to reduce the spread of the virus.

Huge improvement. Trump totally ignored science and his science advisors on his Covid task force. Trump completely gave up on preventing the spread of the virus and had made the defeatist choice of herd immunity. At least Joe cares about the health of Americans and isn't too weak to try to reduce the spread of the virus.
We have therapeutics and we'll soon have a vaccine being distributed. Please tell us how he gave up on preventing the spread?

LOL

It's the exact same damn thing Trump did. Moron.

Reactions: rog1187

If the next 4 years is going to this type of BS...I'm gone. I can understand hyperbole...but not outright revisionist history that is less than a year ago...

Reactions: rog1187
LOL

It's the exact same damn thing Trump did. Moron.
Why are you so stupid? Joe hasn't given up on containing the spread of the virus like Trump did. Joe doesn't make fun of people wearing masks like Trump does. Joe supports more testing not less like Trump did. Joe is the exact opposite of Trump when it comes to Covid 19.

Why are you so stupid? Joe hasn't given up on containing the spread of the virus like Trump did. Joe doesn't make fun of people wearing masks like Trump does. Joe supports more testing not less like Trump did. Joe is the exact opposite of Trump when it comes to Covid 19.

Joe's plan is exactly the same as Trumps. Sorry Moe but you're wrong again.

Trump's Covid point man is a know-nothing herd immunity guy, Scott Atlas.
Again, please detail how he gave up on preventing the spread...or just say you don't know and are just spouting libtard nonsense.

Again, please detail how he gave up on preventing the spread...or just say you don't know and are just spouting libtard nonsense.
Sorry I thought you knew what herd immunity was. The way to get to herd immunity is for most people to get the virus. Trump and Scott Atlas support letting as many people as possible get the virus. That is not trying to prevent the spread of the virus. Trump waved a white flag to preventing the spread of the virus a while back, he gave up.

Sorry I thought you knew what herd immunity was. The way to get to herd immunity is for most people to get the virus. Trump and Scott Atlas support letting as many people as possible get the virus. That is not trying to prevent the spread of the virus. Trump waved a white flag to preventing the spread of the virus a while back, he gave up.

and you realize, Biden is doing the exact same thing as Trump...are you saying Biden is going to lock the country down...then yes, that will be different and we will see how that plays with the citizens.

and you realize, Biden is doing the exact same thing as Trump...are you saying Biden is going to lock the country down...then yes, that will be different and we will see how that plays with the citizens.
National mask mandate. 😂😂😂. It will get ignored

Thank God Biden is president-elect. This would've not happened any other way.

No wait, that's not right. Even though he said multiple times he had the cure for covid, he announced he's putting together a committee to figure it out for him.

No, you were correct the first time.

Hmmm - maybe you can show me in the link where it talks about herd immunity. - https://www.whitehouse.gov/openingamerica/

I couldn't seem to find the plan was to let as many people get it as possible. So are you lying or making shit up?

Hmmm - maybe you can show me in the link where it talks about herd immunity. - https://www.whitehouse.gov/openingamerica/

I couldn't seem to find the plan was to let as many people get it as possible. So are you lying or making shit up?
Educate yourself about herd immunity.

I'm surprised that this is news to you. Try keeping up on current events.

New Trump pandemic adviser pushes controversial ‘herd immunity’ strategy, worrying public health officials
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...5e68fe-e93b-11ea-970a-64c73a1c2392_story.html

You didn’t say it right. It’s “Herd Mentality”.

Reactions: moe
You have got to be joking. Biden didn't have a damn thing to do with this. Vaccines are not developed and tested in a four day time period.

He’s pulling your chain and it clearly worked.

It’s come to be known as “Trumpian Logic”, where you say something totally outrageous and false, and repeat it enough that you ignorant followers believe it. You know, like Mexico’s going to pay for the wall.

He’s pulling your chain and it clearly worked.

It’s come to be known as “Trumpian Logic”, where you say something totally outrageous and false, and repeat it enough that you ignorant followers believe it. You know, like Mexico’s going to pay for the wall.
How’s that TDS? I think it’s getting worse

So you can't - good to know.
LOL smh I have backed up my claim that Trump and Atlas believe in and support herd immunity and they don't care who gets the virus. Fortunately such ill-advised pandemic planning will be gone soon along with the rest of the Trump admin.

LOL smh I have backed up my claim that Trump and Atlas believe in and support herd immunity and they don't care who gets the virus. Fortunately such ill-advised pandemic planning will be gone soon along with the rest of the Trump admin.
And I have shared the official WH policy...that doesn't mention herd immunity.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT