ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump Says “There's No Way” Taylor Swift Could Endorse Joe Biden

If she does, something tells me she’ll hear from Donald.
Who's Taylor Swift?
iu

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Sure I'm elderly...but I know what the Hell I'm doin', like not answering senility questions!
iu

Hey Taylor...you down with the Biden endorsement?
giphy.gif

Well Taylor the scuttlebutt is you're leading the next generation of voters to the creepy corpse...True?
giphy.gif

What Taylor, you mean you've never heard of the "Swifties"???? Do tell????
giphy.gif

It means maybe the Left is desperate for your help to stop Trump?
giphy.gif

Well, you'd better hurry up and make up your mind there girl... 'cause the old dude is losing it daily and he just may be gone by the time you decide what you're gonna do?
giphy.gif

Good Lord, what am I gonna do now?
iu

Last edited:
GGEptkBW0AIOyEl

GFX6E98aAAEUpWF

she's being extorted to get her own music back...

Last edited:
Donald Trump writes, "I signed and was responsible for the Music Modernization Act for Taylor Swift and all other Musical Artists.

"Joe Biden didn’t do anything for Taylor, and never will. There’s no way she could endorse Crooked Joe Biden, the worst and most corrupt President in the History of our Country, and be disloyal to the man who made her so much money. Besides that, I like her boyfriend, Travis, even though he may be a Liberal, and probably can’t stand me!"

GFX6E98aAAEUpWF

she's being extorted to get her own music back...

GFX6E98aAAEUpWF

If she wants to keep selling records, she'll stay away from that creepy guy.

So then tell me Taylor...what do 'ya have to lose?
iu

If she does, something tells me she’ll hear from Donald.
Can you imagine being a educated person and then lowering yourself to listen to a artist on who to vote for . People who do that would be uninformed enough to vote for a plagiarizing habitual lier..... a well proven plagiarizing habitual lier.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
It would be like voting for a reality TV host for President who is a pathological liar.
It would be like voting for a pathological liar who keeps lying to you then forgets he's still lying!

Who me?
iu

Yeah YOU....You've forgotten so many lies they won't even prosecute you for 'em! 😏

Reactions: roadtrasheer
The singer that Trump-World is obsessing over.
Oh, you mean the chick you loser Leftists hope helps you beat Trump because her beau is an insufferable Lib?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Don't worry Taylor, not even you can save the worthless loser Democrat party. 😏

One can only hope.
That's really about all you have! Ya'll sure as Hell can't come up with a better candidate or better policies to beat this guy. None of the other caca you've tried has worked either.

What's better than MAGA....who could be against that?
iu

@Soaring Eagle 74 tell us just exactly what is it about making America great again you're opposed to? Try and be honest please?

I'll tell you what it means to me:

A Government that respects one man one vote, and assures legal integrity for every voter

One standard of Justice regardless of how rich or poor you are

Respect for the rule of Law, including for our Law enforcement Officers

Fiscally responsible government that wisely stewards the people's hard earned money

Free enterprise and a robust business climate for entrepreneurial Capitalism

Freedom of choice in Education

A color blind society that hires based on merit

Recognition of men as men and women as women because those are the only two genders we are Blessed with to procreate

Secure borders, with people who come here assimilating LEGALLY after patiently waiting their place in line and being thoroughly vetted.

Energy independence, where we supply our own energy needs.

American manufacturing, and making "made in America" mean the best made anywhere.

Homeownership, beautiful thriving & strong neighborhoods, people owning their own homes and raising strong Families in them.

A cap on our taxes based on the amount of income we earn, and full transparency over how our tax dollars are spent. No way anyone shouldn't be able to keep at least 80% of what you take home, and leave 100% of your accumulated assets to your heirs tax free!

A society that respects monogamous long term Marriage between a Man and a Woman, raising kids who are well educated, respectful towards adults, Patriotic, and willing to work for themselves without blaming anyone else for what they're not willing to work for on their own.

Respect for innocent unborn human Life, and reverence for the miracle of Life itself.

A military second to none to protect America's unique place and exceptional way of Life.

That's what making America great again means to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
He lied that the election was stolen.
No he didn't. It maybe wasn't "stolen" as in someone came in and took the election away from us, but it was illegal, unfair, and not investigated with all of the sworn affidavits and hard evidence of never before seen or so far unexplained anomalies.

I'd settle for one solid verified proven explanation why all of those vote counts in all of those swing States were all suddenly suspended while Trump as well ahead in all of them and cruising towards a solid victory. That is a fact, and to this day no one has explained why that happened and to make matters worse it's NEVER happened before! Why now?

Do you know why that happened? Why do you think it did? I'd stop calling the election "stolen" if someone could explain that to me with the facts behind why that happened? So far no one has.

Can you explain it?

I don't think so. Please stop saying it wasn't stolen, because you don't know that it wasn't unless you can explain that?

Last edited:
He lied that the election was stolen.
Hillary, Adam Schiff, at least 50 of the intelligence community, msm and I can't count the other members of the Democrat party all KNOWINGLY LIED about the 2016 election and the Russian collusion story . All claiming Trump was not president for for years over a fabricated story they made up . Trump firmly believes the election was dirty and I can't prove either way . I know a lot of things look shady as hell to me . Every Democrat in DC said mail in ballots was ripe for cheating and they was all against it before covid . Is he knowingly lying like every Democrat in DC did in 2016 or is he wrong ?
We all know Joe Biden is a habitual lier and any person who votes should have known that or they are just a msm puppet and remain uninformed

Because Hillary isn’t running for president again. If she was then perhaps we could do better than her as well.
Lmao " perhaps "
Mmmmm proven her and Obama set up a fabricated dossier to spread disinformation on Trump and spied on his campaign. After all this has been proven all you can say is perhaps....wtf

Lmao " perhaps "
Mmmmm proven her and Obama set up a fabricated dossier to spread disinformation on Trump and spied on his campaign. After all this has been proven all you can say is perhaps....
lol. I was conceding that she shouldn’t be president. Neither of them should. Sorry if that wasn’t clear and we need to quibble over the use of words.

lol. I was conceding that she shouldn’t be president. Neither of them should. Sorry if that wasn’t clear and we need to quibble over the use of words.
Saying perhaps is not concede. If so sorry I was wrong.
Not saying trumps personality is my favorite but his policies to me is the best . I can deal with bad personality it's bad policies that hurt .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT