ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump’s Call With Pakistan Was a Hypocritical Mess

Now the world will get to savor the unhinged hypocrisy we know as Biff.

http://time.com/4587330/donald-trump-pakistan-call/
This is certainly not surprising. I saw an interview with the guy who ghost wrote "Art of the Deal". He said something to the effect that whoever Trump listened to last had the most influence on him. This his been borne out several times since the election. He was a huge advocate of waterboarding during the campaign. Many intel professionals told him that it didn't work but he was unaffected. But as soon meets with General Mattis, who said wb didn't work, he changes his position. He lambasts Obama and Obamacare during the campaign. He sits down face to face with Obama, and all of the sudden, Obama is a great guy and he's not going to throw out Obamacare. He's going to build the wall and have Mexico pay for it, then he sits down with the prez of Mexico and suddenly we have a fence. With this recent Pakistan deal, it looks to me like he's a bit star-struck an easily manipulated. #embarrassing

Reactions: moe
This is certainly not surprising. I saw an interview with the guy who ghost wrote "Art of the Deal". He said something to the effect that whoever Trump listened to last had the most influence on him. This his been borne out several times since the election. He was a huge advocate of waterboarding during the campaign. Many intel professionals told him that it didn't work but he was unaffected. But as soon meets with General Mattis, who said wb didn't work, he changes his position. He lambasts Obama and Obamacare during the campaign. He sits down face to face with Obama, and all of the sudden, Obama is a great guy and he's not going to throw out Obamacare. He's going to build the wall and have Mexico pay for it, then he sits down with the prez of Mexico and suddenly we have a fence. With this recent Pakistan deal, it looks to me like he's a bit star-struck an easily manipulated. #embarrassing
It certainly illuminates the lack of credibility in his campaign agenda. Sure, politicians lie, but this goes way beyond that. Just waiting for his mouth-breathing minions to realize there will be no wall, deportation of 11 million illegal aliens, etc.

It certainly illuminates the lack of credibility in his campaign agenda. Sure, politicians lie, but this goes way beyond that. Just waiting for his mouth-breathing minions to realize there will be no wall, deportation of 11 million illegal aliens, etc.

There will never be that realization ... at least never an admission of it, just deflection, or quotes from some fake news outlet that all of those things really happened.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Its over now, she wins big.

Sorry you believed it.......I NEVER believed any of that nonsense. Maybe you will one day realize why your gal Hillary lost.

The general concern of the left all of the sudden for what politicians do vs. what they say is....shall I say....Interesting?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT