ADVERTISEMENT

Don Jr

In general I'm not a fan of Trump or his son but sometimes they do things, like this video, that is absolutely beautiful. There is a total and complete double standard for those in the power structure and in the MSM and when someone highlights it in an indisputable way then it's beautiful.

In absolute terms, what Joy Behar or Whoopi Goldberg did that Don Jr highlighted isn't that big a deal. But when we have an atmosphere where people livelihoods are destroyed for doing much less than Behar or Goldberg did, and while those two act morally superior, then it's fantastic to have someone point out their blatant hypocrisy to them on national TV.

In general I'm not a fan of Trump or his son but sometimes they do things, like this video, that is absolutely beautiful. There is a total and complete double standard for those in the power structure and in the MSM and when someone highlights it in an indisputable way then it's beautiful.

In absolute terms, what Joy Behar or Whoopi Goldberg did that Don Jr highlighted isn't that big a deal. But when we have an atmosphere where people livelihoods are destroyed for doing much less than Behar or Goldberg did, and while those two act morally superior, then it's fantastic to have someone point out their blatant hypocrisy to them on national TV.
If Donald and Jr would pick their battles they could be expert level trolls.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Conservatives like Trump, his son, Ted Cruz, Tucker, etc unafraid to go on any leftist show and do battle. You wil NEVER see Biden, Pelosi, AOC, or any other bedwetting leftist do any interview other than with their softball- throwing media sycophants.

Conservatives are not afraid because we know our positions, our ideas, and our way of life is superior. We always come out on top in the debate.

I think he's an idiot, not that one guy's opinion really matters
He's a 100% correct about the liberals hypocrisy. I mean, Polanski had sex with a drugged 13 year old. He's a criminal. It's rich how your liberal friends are so hypocritical.

He's a 100% correct about the liberals hypocrisy. I mean, Polanski had sex with a drugged 13 year old. He's a criminal. It's rich how your liberal friends are so hypocritical.
"my liberal friends''... somehow you are making quite a leap to say I am friends with people who condone pedophilia.. this is part of the issue w/ all the tribalism.. just because I support some liberal policies (not all, I also support some conservative policies) does not mean I am part of the global child sex ring.. geezus..

"my liberal friends''... somehow you are making quite a leap to say I am friends with people who condone pedophilia.. this is part of the issue w/ all the tribalism.. just because I support some liberal policies (not all, I also support some conservative policies) does not mean I am part of the global child sex ring.. geezus..
I was speaking more to the duplicitous actions of liberals. More to Whoppi's acceptance of Polanski's behavior. I would hope that most liberals see the stupidity in some of these beliefs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT