ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t overlook this KU team

Had a chance to take firm control of the game by scoring on the first possession of the 2nd half and we show no imagination in 3 plays and then give up a long punt return. Ugh!

Look at Kansas this season and you see a team that is well-coached.

Look at us, well, you see what? A dumpsterfire? A cluster....?

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
It's still looking like a potentially wasted season for QB development as Doege is not going to get better than this and in order to win a conference championship you will never have perfect pockets/situations. Thus if he is even given the slightest chance at being WVU's QB next year, then we are just giving up on trying to compete.

I agree. That's why the offensive staff has to go next year.

Need a new QB. If Doege is genuinely the plan for next year then I’m out on this staff, as clearly they will allow their nepotism to take precedence over winning.

Need a new QB. If Doege is genuinely the plan for next year then I’m out on this staff, as clearly they will allow their nepotism to take precedence over winning.
Doege isn't coming back to be a backup. No doubt that he has already discussed the coaching staff's plans next year, and they've given him the keys to the offense. That's why he decided to return.

Doege isn't coming back to be a backup. No doubt that he has already discussed the coaching staff's plans next year, and they've given him the keys to the offense. That's why he decided to return.
I mean what other choice does he have if they brought in a better player for him to mentor? He’s friggin Van Wilder at this point, he has no future playing professionally, I would think he is primarily staying to finish up a masters on a free ride with a friendly coaching staff. I doubt there is mutual interest for him to transfer down anywhere. His play is possibly the worst on the conference, give us this kid from Kansas and we are probably 2 wins better.

We probably could play better defense if we actually lined up before the snap instead of staring at the sideline like a bunch of deer in highlights.

Why the F**K isn't Greene in the game if we are running the ball? KU defense won't honor the fake from Doege.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT