ADVERTISEMENT

Dog? The Marine way?

Indicative of the deep love and patriotism many in this country have for our country and it’s symbols.

Reactions: Boomboom521
My question to both of you is how can you see that, comment on how awesome it is, and then have also condemned people for being pissed about NFL players taking a knee during the National Anthem?

My question to both of you is how can you see that, comment on how awesome it is, and then have also condemned people for being pissed about NFL players taking a knee during the National Anthem?
I get your point, and it’s not like I don’t see the reasoning behind the anger with the action. But, imo, it’s not an act of disrespect for our nation and it’s symbols.....but rather an action that shows respect as well as sorrow for social injustice. To me, it’s like kneeling when a player is injured, it’s not a blatantly disrespectful gesture.

I get your point, and it’s not like I don’t see the reasoning behind the anger with the action. But, imo, it’s not an act of disrespect for our nation and it’s symbols.....but rather an action that shows respect as well as sorrow for social injustice. To me, it’s like kneeling when a player is injured, it’s not a blatantly disrespectful gesture.
All I’m saying is respect the countering opinion. I respect their right to do it.

Reactions: Boomboom521
The hypocrisy in your statement explains the problem.
Huh? I respect their right to express themselves, I don’t have to agree with it. Similar fashion, those of us who don’t agree should be free to do so without being labeled a racist or bigot. There isn’t any hypocrisy there at all.

Huh? I respect their right to express themselves, I don’t have to agree with it. Similar fashion, those of us who don’t agree should be free to do so without being labeled a racist or bigot. There isn’t any hypocrisy there at all.
Respect the countering opinion...are the Kaepernick haters doing that?

There nothing to respect about Che Guevara loving Colon Kaeperdick and his police officer pig socks. Colon is nothing butt an assh*le.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT