ADVERTISEMENT

Does WVU need another guard?

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
Jarred West is supposedly entering the transfer portal to play elsewhere for an additional season. Decent scorer and led the conference in steals. Think Huggins would have interest? Downside is he's only 5'11", but still taller than McCabe I believe, or similar size.

Jarred West is supposedly entering the transfer portal to play elsewhere for an additional season. Decent scorer and led the conference in steals. Think Huggins would have interest? Downside is he's only 5'11", but still taller than McCabe I believe, or similar size.
Good kid, great ball defender, highly adequate shooter but very small as you pointed out, I would bet against him measuring out at a true 5'11. But his dad was a nice player at WVU, so some family history.

I don’t ever follow basketball anymore but something tells me due to certain events from the past and his father it just wouldn’t work (Joking).

I was in grad school back then finishing up but I watched the Leather Jackets greatest moment.

I still can’t forget the losses to UMass with Caliperi and GTown with Iverson. How did WVU lose both those in the Coliseum? How??? Oh yeah Leather Jacket!

I don’t ever follow basketball anymore but something tells me due to certain events from the past and his father it just wouldn’t work (Joking).

I was in grad school back then finishing up but I watched the Leather Jackets greatest moment.

I still can’t forget the losses to UMass with Caliperi and GTown with Iverson. How did WVU lose both those in the Coliseum? How??? Oh yeah Leather Jacket!
Wow, I had forgotten that game....thrilling end but a dagger in Huggy's heart by daddy West!

I'll never forget those two....GTown game was the best crowd I've ever seen (anywhere really), and then.....

His Competition was CUSA. Enough said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT