ADVERTISEMENT

Does Troy have a basketball coach for hire?

he's going to ahia state....Rutgers 64 suckeyes 61.......WVU is not very good this year...told the wife at halftime that it wasn't over. WV needs someone who can feed the post and someone to replace ahmad immediately......
Hey, sh!thead: WVU is unranked and winless in conference play after having choked away a 21-point second-half lead. Your make-believe "Hall of Fame coach" sucks and so do you, so try to stay on topic for once in your pathetic life.

Hey, sh!thead: WVU is unranked and winless in conference play after having choked away a 21-point second-half lead. Your make-believe "Hall of Fame coach" sucks and so do you, so try to stay on topic for once in your pathetic life.
I've already told everybody we aren't good this year....but you think the suckeyes are gods walking the earth....to hear you talk they should never even be scored upon let alone lose.........RUTGERS....now who is the real sh**head?

Cool fairy tale, Slow Head. Ohio State is better than the Old Fold & Blew, but who knows whether the Buckeyes are the 16th best team in the Country, or the 30th best team. I don't know, and never predicted great things this season. Hell, Buzzkill posted some idiotic preseason ranking that had the Old Fold & Blew No. 6, and Ohio State No. 80 something. Now, back to the thread topic, a$$ wipe: How did your wife like it when you threw a tantrum last night after tHuggs' thugs had blown a 21-point lead to a mediocre squad that was missing its best player? Y'all were up by three touchdowns (42-21) in the second half, but somehow lost, anyway. I read somewhere that this was K-State's biggest comeback win ever. Mr. Hall of Shame seems to be losing it.

Toeshoe right on Q having a wet dream over a WVU loss. What a stool specimen this guy is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT