ADVERTISEMENT

Does the injury make it more likely that Grier returns?

he'll be back....
his marketability is now limited

he might not even throw for months

Grier is gone. He won't risk further injury playing in college. He'll be throwing 50/50 balls on some NFL scout team next year.

Dana is already scouting community colleges looking for a QB on his third or fourth chance.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Grier is gone. He won't risk further injury playing in college. He'll be throwing 50/50 balls on some NFL scout team next year.

Dana is already scouting community colleges looking for a QB on his third or fourth chance.

Shut up and get your head back to bobbing, "BJ."

In which draft round do you presume he will be drafted in, if he “is gone”, if I may ask?

OK.............I got this straight from the horse's mouth (Mister Ed). Grier is coming back. The finger going to take at least 3 to 4 months to completely heal and even then it could be stiff. The pro teams generally don't take to stiff fingers on the throwing hand. Warez

Last edited:
I don't rely on the opinion of fans. The roster tells the tale.

*Returning Starter

QB - Will Grier* / Jack Allison

RB - Kennedy McKoy* / Martell Pettaway

WR - David Sills*

WR - Gary Jennings*

WR - TJ Simmons / Jovani Haskins (TE)

WR - Marcus Simms* / Tevin Bush

LT - Yodney Cajuste*

LG - Isaiah Hardy

C - Matt Jones*

RG - Josh Sills*

RT - Colton Mckivitz*