ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Does it make sense for Trump to literally tell the world that we don't know who interfered?

should Trump admit we don't know who interfered with our election?

• No. Makes us look like fools

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I think he should be firm in condemning Russia

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Ambiguity is good (can help in negotiations)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Absolutely. It's the truth

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
It just continually amuses me when the left continues to paint Trump as an unintelligent boob with no idea what he is doing. The man is a billionaire and became President of the US. It's been 2 years since he announced his candidacy and after 2 years of succeeding when he is being told he'll fail, you all still haven't learned.

With that said, specifically on Russia, Obama punted, until just before he left office, when in another foreign policy failure, he decided to sanction Russia on his way out the door. That was maybe the most unprofessional thing I've ever seen a President do to an incoming administration. It very well should have been done, but he dropped a turd in the Lincoln bedroom floor with that one. It wasn't his place at that point. He limited the incoming administration's options, intentionally.
Wasn't one of my options on the poll that ambiguity is good (helps in negotiations). I'm in between seeing him as a boob and as a very intelligent strategist. I'm flip flopping like Trump himself on that question.

What amazes me is how sure the right is that this man isn't foolish and that he's full of integrity and deserving of trust. I was skeptical of Obama in '08 (esp after he took the big money to beat McCain), and I NEVER said Trump would fail (after the primaries at least). Although, I think it more and more everyday now. I think he did a great job turning daddy's money into more money in real estate in NY, and I think he does a great job creating a bs tv personality. Some of his picks were good, some horrible.

Wasn't one of my options on the poll that ambiguity is good (helps in negotiations). I'm in between seeing him as a boob and as a very intelligent strategist. I'm flip flopping like Trump himself on that question.

What amazes me is how sure the right is that this man isn't foolish and that he's full of integrity and deserving of trust. I was skeptical of Obama in '08 (esp after he took the big money to beat McCain), and I NEVER said Trump would fail (after the primaries at least). Although, I think it more and more everyday now. I think he did a great job turning daddy's money into more money in real estate in NY, and I think he does a great job creating a bs tv personality. Some of his picks were good, some horrible.
I don't think he's a beacon of integrity by any stretch. I think he's a calculating strategist capable of any number of devious acts that enables him to win. I think he uses the left's underestimation of him to an advantage.

I don't think he's a beacon of integrity by any stretch. I think he's a calculating strategist capable of any number of devious acts that enables him to win. I think he uses the left's underestimation of him to an advantage.
One of the better analysis I have seen on this board. Bully, bully.

I could see that, sure.

Based on his history in construction, I'd say that's accurate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT