ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think he knows or understands?

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009
That he is about to be fired if he doesn't win games this year. Going 5-7 might be OK with his bosses and Hoppy but it's not cutting it with fans.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
He's in a no lose situation thanks to Shame Lyings.

Kneel dgaf, if he's fired he gets set for life. This extension was so blatantly awful it makes me wonder if there's something funny going on.

I guarantee you he knows. If I knew that if I got fired this year and given a 20 million buyout, I might be hoping to get fired. Just saying
Have heard the money has been raised. So if it were me I would fire him now and promote the OC as interim HC and get started looking for a new HC now. The actual buyout is 16 million plus a few 100,000 or so.

He's in a no lose situation thanks to Shame Lyings.

Kneel dgaf, if he's fired he gets set for life. This extension was so blatantly awful it makes me wonder if there's something funny going on.
Only thing funny going on is watching WVU on the field.

Have heard the money has been raised. So if it were me I would fire him now and promote the OC as interim HC and get started looking for a new HC now. The actual buyout is 16 million plus a few 100,000 or so.

Not the worst idea. Gives us an early advantage securing the next coach.

Remember, Brown was a late hire who was still available after all the other schools made their selections.

Always felt like we settled on him due to our situation.

I guarantee you he knows. If I knew that if I got fired this year and given a 20 million buyout, I might be hoping to get fired. Just saying
If they do make a change I just hope that they bring in a coach with the spread option mentality. You look at what Kansas and K state are doing that's what we really need. The conventional offenses just haven't produced the wins for us. If they do indeed raise the money I hope they are willing to put that commitment into Nil deals as well. If they aren't then get prepared to start firing coaches every 4-5 years.

Defense seems to be the problem this year, plus we have nobody that could run that SO on the roster.

If they do make a change I just hope that they bring in a coach with the spread option mentality. You look at what Kansas and K state are doing that's what we really need. The conventional offenses just haven't produced the wins for us. If they do indeed raise the money I hope they are willing to put that commitment into Nil deals as well. If they aren't then get prepared to start firing coaches every 4-5 years.

Agreed. Get a top tier athlete as the QB and you stand a chance.

Greg Hunter says that HCNB won't be fired even if WVU doesn't win another game this season, so buckle up for the ride.

Greg Hunter says that HCNB won't be fired even if WVU doesn't win another game this season, so buckle up for the ride.
LMAO...the resident suckeye fan all dialed in on all things wvu...

Why dont you find a suckeye board to post on?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT